Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how do i play m4v/itunes movies on windows media player

Go down 
AuthorMessage
john810

how do i play m4v/itunes movies on windows media player Empty
PostSubject: how do i play m4v/itunes movies on windows media player   how do i play m4v/itunes movies on windows media player Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:33 am

Windows Media Player doesn't support M4V video, but you can convert M4V video to WMV video at first, then Windows Media Player can play it. Convert M4V to Windows Media Player free can convert M4V movies to avi, wmv, mp4, mov, mpeg, vob, flv, 3gp with high quality. Then you can play M4V movies on Windows Media Player.

Best free Convert M4V to Windows Media Player is a powerful video converter especially designed for M4V video. Convert M4V to Windows Media Player can helps you to convert video files, audio files, rip DVD movies and convert DRM files to any video or audio format that you need for your devices like iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPod, PSP, PS3, PS3 HD, Xbox 360, etc.

Totally free Convert M4V to Windows Media Player also has strong edit functions, we can easily trim, crop, setting video adjustments, adding image and text watermark, adding subtitles to video and merging multiple files into one file. Indeed, free Convert M4V to Windows Media Player is small, smart, easy to use software which deserves your try! Welcome to download it and have a try!

How to Convert M4V to Windows Media Player?

Firstly, please free download and install the Convert M4V to Windows Media Player and then start the successfully installed software until you see the main interface. M4V to windows media player converter free supports real time preview when editing M4V video.

Step 1 : Click "Add File " button how do i play m4v/itunes movies on windows media player Add to import M4V files.
how do i play m4v/itunes movies on windows media player Step1

Step 2: Find output profile and output destination.
Click "Advances" button, we see following new panel, then click "Profile", pick the target output format you need, all of the formats are sorted clearly under digital devices’ name. We can also set video and audio detailed parameters to make your files unique.
how do i play m4v/itunes movies on windows media player Setting

In following screenshot, we can see this Convert M4V to Windows Media Player supports common video and audio, HD video, online video, Apple devices, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, Blackberry, etc.
how do i play m4v/itunes movies on windows media player Step2

When we select output destination, we click "Find Target" button to find a folder where to save converted files.
how do i play m4v/itunes movies on windows media player Destination

Step 3: Start conversion. Click "Start" button to begin conversion.

More info: M4V Converter for Mac,Video to M4V for Mac,M4V to DVD Mac, M4V to MPEG Mac,M4V to MPG Mac,M4V to MP4 Mac,M4V to MOV Mac,M4V to FLV Mac,M4V to iPad Mac,M4V to MP3 Mac,Convert M4V to PSP Mac,Convert M4V to AVI Mac,Convert M4V to WMV Mac,QuickTime M4V Converter Mac,M4V Converter,Edit M4V,M4V to PowerPoint,Convert iTunes M4V,Remove DRM from M4V
Back to top Go down

how do i play m4v/itunes movies on windows media player
Page 1 of 1