Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)

Go down 
+36
beldonmerry
bobailen
aineykirsten
cola2011
erikajack
juliedis
wonderfulalen
gracenatalie
grman
caseycolin
daliyuan
wangqingshui
schoolningbo
niaochao
stuferjuly
maarryysmith
quechao
kenedypaull
puercha
hathaway817
robertfrost2234
woodynewton796
zonetang6
zonetang
lorimatin796
humphrey798
parkcino
jamesali
katesmith601
johnnyben796
klvttp
nitegokn796
nikebluth796
dongmark796
smartlinw
snowywinterr
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
zonetang

Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Best software helps you to enjoy iPhone and iPhone 4   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:22 am

Best software helps you to enjoy iPhone and iPhone 4
First one is iPhone Converter Suite : this Multi-functional iPhone Converter is consist of DVD to iPhone Converter , iPhone Video Converter and iPod to PC Transfer. With this professional iPhone Converter Suite, you can enjoy your iPhone easily. Also if you are Mac users, you can choose this iPhone Converter Suite for Mac .
Second recommend is iPhone SMS Transfer , with the iPhone transfer SMS tool, you can backup SMS from iPhone to PC easily and without losing any important files. iPhone SMS backup is only one function. This powerful iPhone SMS Transfer also allows you to copy iPhone SMS to PC and you can manage your SMS files.
Moreover, you can use iPhone 4G HD Converter for your iPhone 4. With this iPhone 4G HD Converter, you can convert video and audio files to iPhone 4G HD video or convert HD video to HD video with ease.
Back to top Go down
gracenatalie

Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: REPLY   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:08 pm

Thanks for your sharing. I have used it and find it is as nice as it is said. if you have a try you will totally agree with me. Besides it, i have a wonderful software website for you. It is also the wonderful one to offer top softwware--it is iPad Video Converters . There is best iPad HD Video Converter with which you enjoy HD videos as you like.
Back to top Go down
wonderfulalen

PostSubject: Best software   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:25 am

Have you known the Blu-ray Ripper ?It is the wondweful sofware, with the help of it, you can convert Blu-ray M2TS video to popular video formats, rip Blu-ray movies to HD videos and make iPhone Ringtone, etc.
Therefore, the Best Blu-ray Ripper shareware is very useful for you. Besides, the Best Blu-ray Converter can also help you transfer Blu-ray to iPod with high quality and fast speed! You can have a try now!
Back to top Go down
zonetang

PostSubject: Convert TS files to AVI, VOB, MPEG, DivX with ease   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:03 am

How to convert DVD to iPad with high quality?
I often encounter this problem, how can I convert my favorite DVD to iPad for my enjoyment? And What PDF to ePub Converter I can choose? How to transfer my ePub files to Mac without using any iTunes? And I will tell them what software should be used. For the first question, I think you can use a professional iPad Mate. The iPad Mate can replace a DVD to iPad Converter; it can help you to convert DVD to iPad in high speed and excellent image/sound quality. And as the second question, you can use this free PDF to ePub Converter , this professional PDF ePub Converter will help you to convert PDF to ePub , and you will find your exported file with high quality. Of course, if you have some important files need to backup, you can use this powerful Mac iPad Manager for ePub , so you can move your important ePub files between your iPad and Mac easily and fast. All your transfer ePub files will be with high effective.
Back to top Go down
zonetang

PostSubject: MTS Converter helps you to convert MTS to AVI, MPEG, WMV and MP4 with high quality   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:36 am

MTS Converter helps you to convert MTS to AVI, MPEG, WMV and MP4 with high quality
If you have a DV, I think a MTS Converter will be a must-have. Using a professional MTS Converter, you can easily convert among HD video formats, convert video to HD, convert HD videos to general videos; also from HD to HD. You can convert MTS files for you to enjoy with ease. For example, you can convert MTS to AVI files with excellent images and high-quality audio. Also you can convert MTS to MPEG for your enjoyment. In addition, you can convert MTS to WMV with excellent output quality and super-high speed. Moreover, you can convert MTS to MP4 .
Back to top Go down
juliedis

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:06 am

To tell you the truth, this sharing is really good.
Back to top Go down
erikajack

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:04 am

In my views, the Blu-ray Converter is a fantastic assistant, with it, you can smoothly convert Blu-ray disc to iPad/iPhone/Apple TV .And you can also convert all kinds of videos like MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV and HD, AVI, etc. to iPad, iPhone or Apple TV.
Besides, the Blu-ray to iPad Ripper enables you to rip Blu-ray disc to a wide range of media formats such as HD video (H.264 HD, H.264 720p, MPEG-4), MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, MPEG, WMV, etc. It is so wonderful! And the Blu-ray to iPhone can help you transfer Blu-ray to iPhone as easily as possible!
Now you can have a try!
Back to top Go down
erikajack

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:59 am

If you want to convert Blu-ray to to HD videos and convert Blu-ray M2TS video to popular video formats, I think the Blu-ray Ripper is your best choice! you will get a cool experience!
With the help of Blu-ray Converter , you can also convert easily and smoothly Blu-ray and M2TS file to HD video like H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AVCHD Video, etc.
Therefore, I like the Blu Ray Converter ! Via the "squidoo"--- Blu Ray Converter , you can get more more information about it.
Back to top Go down
zonetang

PostSubject: Want to convert HD video files?   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:06 pm

Want to convert HD video files?
If you have a MTS Converter, so you can easily convert your large MTS files to other format for you to enjoy. MTS Converter can easily convert among HD video formats, convert video to HD, convert HD videos to general videos.
M2TS Converter is professional conversional software about converting M2TS files to other common and uncommon video and audio files. So this guide will help you to know something about the M2TS Converter .
TS Converter is built in professional high-definition movie conversion technology. It can straight convert among various HD and SD file formats.
To convert MTS to MP4 with MTS to MP4 Converter is becoming more and more popular. MTS to MP4 Converter is s specially developed to convert MTS to MP4 with excellent sound and image quality.
Enjoying favorite videos on MP4 player or other devices as iPod, PS3 is more and more popular. Then have you met any trouble in enjoying MTS videos with these excellent devices? Now you can clear the troubles with the help of MTS to MP4 Converter. MTS to MP4 Converter also can help you to convert audio to audio, video to video, extract pictures from video, and convert pictures to video at will.

Related Artcile:
iPad Manager for ePub
Mac iPad Manager for ePub
PDF to ePub Converter
Back to top Go down
cola2011

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:51 am

Do you ever have the need to convert the AutoCAD files to SVG format for web development or other use. Are you looking for a tool or application to make SVG file conversion? Here we highly recommend this SVG Converter to help you to convert SVG files,which is a powerful SVG converting software that can convert not only the AutoCAD DWG files to to the SVG format but also the DXF and DWF format to the SVG format.

The DXF Converter is the most popular in the market now. It makes so easy of converting dxf files.It is not only a dxf converter, it is also can convert to dxf, and convert DWG/DXF files to image files, such as Jpeg, GIF; Convert DWG file to SWF file, you can publish your drawing to the web in Flash file.

As I know, many people want to browse or print their DWG files without the help of AutoCAD or distribute their files on the Internet. Here,I tell you an effective method to solve this problem--The DWG to PDF Converter can help you to convert DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF directly without the help of any other devices.
Back to top Go down
aineykirsten

PostSubject: Best iPad Transfer Tools Recommendation   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:40 am

Many of iPad users are confused facing so many iPad transfer tools displayed on the software market. Then how to pick out the best one for you to transfer files perfectly? Here I recommend you wonderful all-in-one software -- iPad Transfer . Click in, you can find more than what you want. There is Mac iPad Transfer as well for Mac users to transfer files between iPad and Mac. Beside, there exist guides which will do you a great favor by telling you how to transfer iPad music and the step-by-step way to transfer iPad ePub .
Back to top Go down
bobailen

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Wanna to share your favorite music on your iPhone 4? Here I recommend you wonderful all-in-one software -- iPhone Ringtone Maker. iPhone Ringtone Maker is the best iPhone Ringtone Converter software make ringtone for your iPhone/iPhone 4 from your own video and audio sources and DVD files.
Back to top Go down
bobailen

PostSubject: Blu-ray Disc Ripper,Blu-ray Ripper   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:45 am

As Blu-ray user, if you wanna to enjoy high-definition video on your Blu-ray, which software in the software market realizes your dream? Try this professional Blu-ray Converter right now! It is an all-in-one and professional Blu-ray Disc Ripper software which can meet your demands of converting your Blue-ray DVD movies to some popular video and audio files.
Back to top Go down
beldonmerry

PostSubject: How to convert MTS files on Mac OX S   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:51 am

Want to convert your MTS files on Mac? If you want to view the HD MTS files on different devices, I think Mac MTS Converter will help you to convert your MTS files to HD and SD video files for you to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
aineykirsten

PostSubject: How to convert MTS files   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Want to convert your MTS files with professional MTS Converter tool? This MTS Converter can help you to convert your MTS files to SD and HD video files for you to enjoy your movies.
Back to top Go down
bobalex

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:08 am

Thank you for sharing the wonderful software, I have also another tool---M2TS Converter, you can have a try!
Back to top Go down
aineykirsten

PostSubject: how to enjoy your apple tools   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:15 pm

For many Apple users, to have a multi-performance support tool is a great thing. But even if you have all the iPad, iPhone, iPhone Touch of multi-tools, you will certainly encounter a lot of trouble.
Back to top Go down
bobalex

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:18 am

This TS File Converter can convert the video files in video TS folder with perfect quality and fast conversion speed.
Back to top Go down
aineykirsten

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:54 pm

The software you shared is so wonderful, I like you, besides, I recommend you another tool--MTS Converter.
Back to top Go down
aineykirsten

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:41 am

I will tell you the fantastic software---iPad Transfer, it can help you manage your iPad and PC.
Back to top Go down
aineykirsten

PostSubject: How to convert video to iPad   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:11 am

iPad Video Converter is a cool iPad Converter software for you to convert your video files to iPad format for you to engoy it on your iPad.
Back to top Go down
aineykirsten

PostSubject: Mac MTS Converter   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:19 am

Mac MTS Converter can help you to convert your MTS files to HD video files, and also can help you to convert your MTS files to SD bideo files on Mac OS X.
Back to top Go down
idaaldis

PostSubject: iPhone Ringtone Maker   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:15 pm

want to make your own iPhone Ringtone? iPhone Ringtone Maker will be your best choice, it can help you to convert your DVD,video and audio files to iPhone M4R format as your ringtones.
Back to top Go down
idaaldis

PostSubject: TS Converter   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:37 am

TS Converter is a professional HD Converter for you to convert your TS files to SD and HD video files, you can use a popular TS Converter to enjoy your TS files.
Back to top Go down
aineykirsten

PostSubject: DVD Ripper for Mac Review   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:32 pm

Want to rip your DVD on Mac? DVD Ripper for Mac Review will help you to choice the best dvd ripper software to enjoy your DVD files on defferent devices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next