Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)

Go down 
+36
beldonmerry
bobailen
aineykirsten
cola2011
erikajack
juliedis
wonderfulalen
gracenatalie
grman
caseycolin
daliyuan
wangqingshui
schoolningbo
niaochao
stuferjuly
maarryysmith
quechao
kenedypaull
puercha
hathaway817
robertfrost2234
woodynewton796
zonetang6
zonetang
lorimatin796
humphrey798
parkcino
jamesali
katesmith601
johnnyben796
klvttp
nitegokn796
nikebluth796
dongmark796
smartlinw
snowywinterr
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
jamesali

Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:45 am

this is a very useful post!
Back to top Go down
jamesali

Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:13 am

i admit you are a good guide!
Back to top Go down
jamesali

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:59 am

thanks so much for sharing!
Back to top Go down
robertfrost2234

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:02 am

Do not hesitate to have a try and GOOD LUCK !
Back to top Go down
puercha

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:48 am

yeah, you know, Aiseesoft ipad video converter is a good product!
Back to top Go down
puercha

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:04 am

Aiseesoft ipad video converter is very convenient for all of us, good product !
Back to top Go down
kenedypaull

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Hi, do you want to enjoy popular music videos on your iPad? Of course, the answer is YES, but how? First you need a good iPad Video Converter to convert video for iPad, and then you should get how to operate it.
I found a nice article on how to convert video to iPad on squidoo, just have a try.
http://www.squidoo.com/ipad-video-converter-the-best-gift-for-fathers-day
Back to top Go down
quechao

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:52 am

This's the most useful and convenient tool for editing videos I have ever used, and we can share and enjoy it !
Back to top Go down
maarryysmith

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:49 pm

Terrific goods,I'd like to have a try!
Back to top Go down
stuferjuly

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:54 am

Having used it several times, I find it truly useful and convenient for me to edit my favorite videos.
Back to top Go down
stuferjuly

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:15 am

This converter has a high-level quality which gives you the best entertainment when watching them.
Back to top Go down
jamesali

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:42 am

This software needs only a few steps to do and then presents the high-quality audios and videos.
Back to top Go down
niaochao

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:52 am

using this programme could reduce much hard work and give us convenience.
Back to top Go down
schoolningbo

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:43 am

As for people doing video-editing job, I think it's truly a convenient tool !
Back to top Go down
quechao

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:48 am

It's a big factor to get some cheerful films on my iPod, and that's great !
Back to top Go down
quechao

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:57 am

i like this tool.
Back to top Go down
quechao

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:58 am

It's a good thing and I recommand it to all the users who want to enjoy their interesting videos.
Back to top Go down
niaochao

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:53 am

I recommand this software because it is truly a convenient program for converting videos.
Back to top Go down
stuferjuly

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:44 am

I should say it's a perfect tool for me to do my daily converting work.
Back to top Go down
niaochao

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:55 am

I like sharing good things with others.
Back to top Go down
wangqingshui

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:00 am

It's so good, why not have a try?

Back to top Go down
niaochao

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:38 am

let me see, mm, it's truly good.
Back to top Go down
daliyuan

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:45 am

I like these good tools, which have been praised for many times.
Back to top Go down
caseycolin

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:24 pm

You will enjoy a good time if you have such a software !

Resume Writing Service
Back to top Go down
grman

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:28 pm

Great post, found some gems in the comments as well. DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterThanks for the subject matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next