Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Convert HD Video Between HD and Standard Video on Mac/Windows

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kiwifruit123

How to Convert HD Video Between HD and Standard Video on Mac/Windows Empty
PostSubject: How to Convert HD Video Between HD and Standard Video on Mac/Windows   How to Convert HD Video Between HD and Standard Video on Mac/Windows Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:53 am

Most of us know HD video, but actually a few can really understand the meaning of HD (High Definition). HD video (High-definition video) refers to any video system of higher resolution than SD (standard-definition) video, and most commonly involves display resolutions of 1280×720 pixels (720p) or 1920×1080 pixels (1080i/1080p).
Nowadays, HD is becoming more and more popular. However, HD video also brings inconvenience: It cannot be edited on common editing programs; it cannot be supported by popular portable devices such as iPod, iPhone, Sansa, Zune, Creative Zen.

Here I’d like to introduce HD video converters that can solve the inconvenience: Tipard HD Video Converter for Mac and Tipard HD Video Converter that can mutually convert HD video, like HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD MPG, HD MPEG, HD MP4, HD WMV, QuickTime HD MOV, HD H.264, HD RM to SD Video like MPG, MPEG, MP4, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, SWF, MOD, TOD, MOV, DV for your iPod, iPhone, Creative Zen, Zune, with speed and precision.

The article is divided into two parts:
Part 1: How to convert HD video on Mac
Part 2: How to convert HD video on Windows

Part 1: How to convert HD video on Mac

Step 0: Download and install the HD Video Converter for Mac (Intel Version) or (Power PC Version). After the action, you will see the following screenshot:

How to Convert HD Video Between HD and Standard Video on Mac/Windows Interface

Step 1: Click the "Add Files" button and add the video files you want to convert.

Step 2: Select the video or audio format you want to convert it to. At the same time, you can set the output parameters of the conversion by clicking “Setting” button to open the Setting window as follows:

How to Convert HD Video Between HD and Standard Video on Mac/Windows Settings

Step 3: Click “Browse” button to specify a location to save the converted video or audio. If you want to open the output folder, click “Open” button.
Step 4: Click “Start” button.

This Converter for Mac also has powerful editing functions besides conversion. Take some examples below:

1: Snapshot
If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot” option, just click the “Snapshot” button and the image will be saved and then click the “Open” button next to “Snapshot” button to open your picture.
2: Merge
If you want to merge several videos into one file you can choose them at one time and click the “Merge into one file” to do it.
3:Effect
Click “Effect” button you can do these actions: adjusting brightness, contrast and saturation of the video. You can easily adjust the video through two windows in the same interface.

How to Convert HD Video Between HD and Standard Video on Mac/Windows Effect

4:Trim
If you just want convert a clip of your video, then you can use the "Trim" icon to set the Start time and End time of the clip or you can directly drag the slide bar to the accurate position.

How to Convert HD Video Between HD and Standard Video on Mac/Windows Trim

5:Crop
By using the “Crop” function you can crop the black edge of your video and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust your video to your Google Phone.

How to Convert HD Video Between HD and Standard Video on Mac/Windows Crop

Part 2: How to convert HD video on Windows

Step 0: Download and install Tipard HD Video Converter.

How to Convert HD Video Between HD and Standard Video on Mac/Windows Interface

Step 1:Click the "Add File" button to load video file.
Step 2: Video settings
Select the output video format you want from the drop-down list of profile.
Note:
By cicking the "Settings" button, you can set the video parameters and audio tract.
The settings interface is shown below:

How to Convert HD Video Between HD and Standard Video on Mac/Windows Settings

Additionally, you can set your own profile and data by selecting “User Defined” in the profile or in settings interface saved as your choice.

Step 3: Select the output path. You can choose the default path or select your own path by clicking “Browse” button after you have set the file on the computer.
Step 4: Click the "Start" button to start conversion. It is very fast and in a short while your conversion will be finished.

The main functions of the HD video converter are shown below:

1:Snapshot
If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot” option, just click the “Snapshot” button and the image will be saved and then click the “Open” button next to “Snapshot” button to open your picture.
2:Merge
If you want to merge several videos into one file you can choose them at one time and click the “Merge into one file” to do it.
3:Effect
Click “Effect” button you can do these actions: adjusting brightness, contrast and saturation of the video. You can easily adjust the video through two windows in the same interface.

How to Convert HD Video Between HD and Standard Video on Mac/Windows Effect

4:Trim
If you just want convert a clip of your video, then you can use the "Trim" icon to set the Start time and End time of the clip or you can directly drag the slide bar to the accurate position.

How to Convert HD Video Between HD and Standard Video on Mac/Windows Trim

5:Crop
By using the “Crop” function you can crop the black edge of your video and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust your video to your Google Phone.

How to Convert HD Video Between HD and Standard Video on Mac/Windows Crop

All operation is completed with several clicks.

If you want to learn more, here Tipard Studio.

Now you can enjoy your videos on your portable players at any time and anywhere!
Back to top Go down
chuckbass

PostSubject: REPLAY   How to Convert HD Video Between HD and Standard Video on Mac/Windows Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:55 pm

A piece of extremely powrful and full-featured Blu Ray Converter is mainly designed to converter Blu-ray and M2ts files to HD video.

As the professional and multifunctional Blu Ray Ripper which can rip Blu-ray and DVD movies to all formats that you can enjoy on more players.
Back to top Go down
archibald753

PostSubject: Re: How to Convert HD Video Between HD and Standard Video on Mac/Windows   How to Convert HD Video Between HD and Standard Video on Mac/Windows Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:28 am

Faced with so many different sony converters, i am very confused to choose a favorite one. Several days ago, my bosom friend recommended me one named Sony Converter, which is multifunctional but easy to operate. I would like to share it with you to resolve your same problem. What is more, i found other good ones. List here at your service.
Sony Walkman Video Converter|| Sony XPERIA Video Converter||
Sony PSP Video Converter
Back to top Go down
archibald753

PostSubject: Re: How to Convert HD Video Between HD and Standard Video on Mac/Windows   How to Convert HD Video Between HD and Standard Video on Mac/Windows Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:29 am

Faced with so many different sony converters, i am very confused to choose a favorite one. Several days ago, my bosom friend recommended me one named Sony Converter, which is multifunctional but easy to operate. I would like to share it with you to resolve your same problem. What is more, i found other good ones. List here at your service.
Sony Walkman Video Converter|| Sony XPERIA Video Converter||
Sony PSP Video Converter
Back to top Go down
katesmith601

PostSubject: Perfecy Blu-ray Ripper   How to Convert HD Video Between HD and Standard Video on Mac/Windows Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:37 am

A Blu Ray ripper is a software program that facilitates copying the content of a Blu Ray DVD to a hard disk drive. They are mainly used to transfer video on Blu Ray DVDs to different formats, to edit or back up Blu Ray DVD content, and for converting Blu Ray DVD video for playback on media players and mobile devices. Some Blu Ray rippers include additional features, such as the ability to decrypt DVDs, remove copy preventions and make disks unrestricted and region-free.
How to rip Blu-ray to WMV, Blu-ray to FL, Blu-ray to AVI with Aiseesoft Blu Ray Ripper?
This How-to will show you Blu-ray to MKV, Blu-ray to MPEG, and Blu-ray to ASF, Blu-ray to XviD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Convert HD Video Between HD and Standard Video on Mac/Windows   How to Convert HD Video Between HD and Standard Video on Mac/Windows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Convert HD Video Between HD and Standard Video on Mac/Windows
Page 1 of 1