Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How to rip DVD and convert Video for Zune(for Windows/Mac)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

what is the time?
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
archibald753

PostSubject: Re: How to rip DVD and convert Video for Zune(for Windows/Mac)   Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:25 am

Faced with so many different sony converters, i am very confused to choose a favorite one. Several days ago, my bosom friend recommended me one named Sony Converter, which is multifunctional but easy to operate. I would like to share it with you to resolve your same problem. What is more, i found other good ones. List here at your service.
Sony Walkman Video Converter|| Sony XPERIA Video Converter||
Sony PSP Video Converter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fanjin618

PostSubject: Re: How to rip DVD and convert Video for Zune(for Windows/Mac)   Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:00 am

There are iPhone users who always wonder how to make songs on their iPhones into the ringtones. Maybe it was an "Italian Job" a few years ago, unless two USD was cost on the office site of apple. However, without any money cost, we blue collar will also use our favorite songs as ringtone on our non-cottage iPhone with the help of iPhone Ringtone Maker, which is in the interest of us, no iTune needed. Its working theory is very easy to understand which is similiar with video converter. Here more similiar iPhone ringtone making software are liste iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac//iPhone Ringtone Converter//iPhone Ringtone Creator//M4R Converter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grman

PostSubject: Re: How to rip DVD and convert Video for Zune(for Windows/Mac)   Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:59 pm

I really enjoyed this post. DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterI learned about several new resources of which I was not aware. I do have a question for you and the community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to rip DVD and convert Video for Zune(for Windows/Mac)   

Back to top Go down

How to rip DVD and convert Video for Zune(for Windows/Mac)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Computers :: ~ Kompjuteri ~ :: ~ Hardware ~-
Jump to: