Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mcafee is the best Antivirus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smarterdeals

Mcafee is the best Antivirus Empty
PostSubject: Mcafee is the best Antivirus   Mcafee is the best Antivirus Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:16 am

Mcafee is the best Antivirus available at smarterdeals
Back to top Go down
sillyhai1115

Mcafee is the best Antivirus Empty
PostSubject: ts converter   Mcafee is the best Antivirus Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:08 pm

Transport stream (TS, SPTS, TP, MPEG-TS, or M2T) is a communications protocol for audio, video, and data. It is a type of digital container format encapsulating packetized elementary streams and other data. TS is specified in MPEG-2 Part 1, Systems (ISO/IEC standard 13818-1).[2] It is also known as ITU-T Rec. H.222.0. Its design goal is to allow multiplexing of digital video and audio and to synchronize the output. Transport stream offers features for error correction for transportation over unreliable media, and is used in broadcast applications such as DVB and ATSC. It is contrasted with MPEG program stream, designed for more reliable media such as DVDs.
I get the definition from wikipedia, and I know there is quite a nice TS Converter for everyone to convert ts video files to any other video format, such as MPG, WMV, FLV, SWF, MOV and all the popular video formats. What's more, the TS File Converter is an excellent audio extractor which can convert TS to MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, M4a, OGG, etc. You are even allowed to convert TS videos to all popular video players like PSP, iPod, iPhone, Archos, iRiver, Zune, Creative Zen, Apple TV, Blackberry, etc.
This perfect TS Video Converter is easy-to-use and multifunctional video and audio conversion software which can convert all popular video and audio formats.
TS to AVI Converter
TS to DivX Converter
TS to MPEG Converter
TS to VOB Converter
TS to WMV Converter
Back to top Go down

Mcafee is the best Antivirus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Computers :: ~ Kompjuteri ~ :: ~ Software ~ :: ~ AntiVirus ~-
Jump to: