Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to copy DVD on Mac with highest quality

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
midealshine

How to copy DVD on Mac with highest quality Empty
PostSubject: How to copy DVD on Mac with highest quality   How to copy DVD on Mac with highest quality Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:23 am

Questions
I have many DVD collections. I often enjoy my HD DVD movies on my DVD Disc and PC. Some friends also want to watch them. Can I share my DVDs with my friends and how can I do? I am a Mac User.

Answers
Of course you can share your DVDs with your friends. If you want to share with them and not like sharing your original one you can copy your DVD to a blank DVD and then give it to your friends as a gift. A professional Mac DVD Copy is all you need to solve this problem.

How to copy DVDs on Mac

Maker Preparation: Download Copy DVD on Mac, install and run it, then insert your DVD disc.
After launched the program, this program will remind you to insert your DVD.

Step 1: Select the DVD copy mode:
After inserting your DVD, the program will let you select the copy mode to copy your DVD, you can click "Full Disc Mode " button or "Main Movie Mode" button on the main interface to select the copy mode.

Tips:
Full Disc Mode: Copy the entire DVD-Video discs, DVD-Video images (.iso) or DVD-Video folders, including all the titles;
Main Movie Mode: Copy the longest title contained in DVD-Video discs, DVD-Video images (.iso) or DVD-Video folders to one DVD disc, getting rid of the features and the movie trailers.

Step 2: Select the source
From the "Source" menu you to load DVD folder and DVD image ISO.

Step 3: Choose Output Info
"Audio", "Subtitle" and "Volume" name
Audio: You can choose your output audio from the "Audio" drop-down list, such as "all audio"/ "None"/ or some audio the DVD provide.

Subtitle: Subtitle is always an important thing, you can choose your output subtitle in "Subtitle" drop-down list.

Volume name: You can also name your output volume's name

Step 4: Select the target
You can copy your DVD to another DVD disc, DVD folder or DVD image ISO.

Or you can directly go here to get full guide-- How to Copy DVD on Mac

iPhone Ringtone Maker
MTS Video Converter
MTS Converter
Back to top Go down
grman

How to copy DVD on Mac with highest quality Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to copy DVD on Mac with highest quality   How to copy DVD on Mac with highest quality Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:42 pm

Great post and interesting knowledge level.DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converter
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1