Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to rip DVD to iPhone 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stuferjuly

How to rip DVD to iPhone 4 Empty
PostSubject: How to rip DVD to iPhone 4   How to rip DVD to iPhone 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Question:
Recently I got an iPhone 4 as my birthday present, and I have lots of DVDs on my computer, could I enjoy DVD videos on my new beautiful iPhone 4 or other portable devices such as iPad, iPod nano?
Answer:
You know, the Most DVDs are .vob format and most people can only watch their DVDs on DVD player and computers. The standard DVDs can not be supported by iPhone 4 or other popular portable devices, so you need a DVD ripper to rip DVD to iPhone 4 mp4 format or avi, mpeg4, h.264 popular video format. So today I will share with you a third party DVD Ripper to solve the questions above.

This following article will show you how to rip DVDs to iPhone 4 MP4 with best DVD Ripper

Step 0: Free download AVAide DVD Ripper to your PC, and then double click the .exe file to install this powerful dvd ripper, follow the steps to install it.

Step 1: Click “Load DVD” button to import your DVD
This professional DVD Ripper allows you to load both home-made DVDs and protected DVDs. You can click “File” in menu list or “Load DVD” button to import DVDs from DVD drive/Folder (data DVD)/IFO/ISO files respectively.

How to rip DVD to iPhone 4 Load-dvd

Step 2: Select mp4 as the output video format
You can select iPhone 4 Video Format (*.mp4) from the output formats list in “Profile” drop-down list.

Step 3: Edit your DVD (Optional)
1: Capture your favorite picture.
If you like the current image of the video you can use the How to rip DVD to iPhone 4 Snapshot “Snapshot” opinion. Just click the “Snapshot” button the image will be saved and you can click the “File” next to “Snapshot” button to open your picture. You can select the destination of the picture by clicking the “Preferences” button. As default the captured image will be saved at:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\AVAide Studio\Snapshot

How to rip DVD to iPhone 4 Preference

2: Merge videos into one file.
Just check the “Merge” option if you want to merge the selected contents into one file. As default the merged file is named after the first selected file (either a title or a chapter)

3: Video Effecting
Click the “Effect” button and a dialog pops up, you can set your video effect here.
Brightness: Drag and click the Brightness adjustment bar to set the brightness of the video.
Contrast: Drag and click the Contrast adjustment bar to set the contrast of the video.
Saturation: Drag and click the Saturation adjustment bar to set the saturation of the video.
Volume: Drag the Volume adjustment bar to set the volume of the audio.

4: Crop video
There are two methods available to crop your video:
Method 1: Crop by selecting a crop mode
Select a crop mode in the Crop Mode drop-down list and click “OK” to save the crop. There are seven pre-set crop modes for your choice: No Crop, Cut off Top and Bottom black edges, Cut off Top black edge, Cut off Bottom black edge, Cut off Left and Right black edges, Cut off All black edges and Custom. For “Custom”, it allows you to customize your movie according to your needs. To crop your movie video, you can just drag your mouse cursor from four sides and four angles.
Method 2: Crop by setting the crop values
There are four crop values on the lower right part of the crop window: Top, Bottom, Left and Right. You can set each value to crop your movie video, and the crop frame will move accordingly.
Note: before you start to crop your movie video, you can select an output aspect ratio from the Zoom Mode. There are four choices available: Keep Original, Full Screen, 16:9 and 4:3. After you select an output aspect ratio and finish the crop, the result can be previewed in the Preview window of the program main interface.

Step 4: Start to convert DVD to MP4
The last step is to click “Convert” button, then the program will automatically start to rip DVD to iPhone 4 MP4 format. The conversion speed depends on your movie length.

How to rip DVD to iPhone 4 Convert

Related tags:
DVD to MKV Converter
DVD to iPod Converter
DVD to iPhone 4 Converter
Back to top Go down

How to rip DVD to iPhone 4
Page 1 of 1