Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to convert PDF files to ePub and next transfer it to iPad?

Go down 
3 posters

How to convert PDF files to ePub and next transfer it to iPad? Vote_lcap0%How to convert PDF files to ePub and next transfer it to iPad? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
How to convert PDF files to ePub and next transfer it to iPad? Vote_lcap0%How to convert PDF files to ePub and next transfer it to iPad? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
valadarrel

How to convert PDF files to ePub and next transfer it to iPad? Empty
PostSubject: How to convert PDF files to ePub and next transfer it to iPad?   How to convert PDF files to ePub and next transfer it to iPad? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:25 pm

If you have a new iPad, and you want to read e-books on it, what would you do? You know, the iPad didn’t support PDF files. So I think you have to solve it in order to read them with your iPad, but how to do it. I will recommend you with a professional PDF to ePub Converter , with this iPad conversion tool; you can easily convert PDF to ePub , and so you can enjoy your PDF files on your iPad with ease. If you didn’t want a paid one, you can choose a free PDF to ePub Converter .
Next, if you want to transfer your ePub files to your windows to backup for missing, I think you need a popular iPad Manager for ePub , using the popular iPad Manager for ePub, you can transfer your ePub files between your iPad and windows easily and fast, and you will find there has nothing lost. If you are a Mac user, you can use this Mac iPad Manager for ePub , so you can transfer ePub from iPad to Mac and Mac to iPad with ease.
Back to top Go down
bobailen

PostSubject: Re: How to convert PDF files to ePub and next transfer it to iPad?   How to convert PDF files to ePub and next transfer it to iPad? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:18 pm

Now, you can make yourself iPhone rinrtone via the iPhone Ringtone Maker , and it can also help you convert all kinds of audios and videos to iPhone Ringtone in high quality! besides, you can use iphone transfer to transfer iPhone to PC and transfer PC to iPhone easily and quickly!
If you want to convert any video files such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MOV, RM, and VOB to iPhone MP3, AAC or M4A, I recommend you the tool--- iphone video converter , it is your best choice! you can free download to try!
Back to top Go down
bobailen

PostSubject: Re: How to convert PDF files to ePub and next transfer it to iPad?   How to convert PDF files to ePub and next transfer it to iPad? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:35 am

I know there is so many software which can help you convert ePub from the computer to iPad and transfer ePub to iPad, but I perfer the Best ePub Converter , because it is most effectively! And the iPad transfer is not bad, with it, you can convert any popular video or audio files to iPad supported formats.That is great!
Besides, via the epub to ipad transfer [b] , you are able to convert ePub from PC to iPad effectively! And if you want get more information, you can visit the famous [b] squidoo forum--- PDF to ePub maker .
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
grman

PostSubject: reply   How to convert PDF files to ePub and next transfer it to iPad? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:02 pm

I played through ff1 on my iphone and it was a lot of fun, there were some definite annoying features to it though. I do want to get this one as well, but I think I'm going to plug it into app shopper and wait for a sale/price drop. Don't think I'm willing to pay more than $10 for it.hopefull iPad Transfer can solve itThis actually highlights one great deficiency in Android that no one talks about.Apple apps are written in the same language that console games are written in. So porting to the iPhone is simply a matter of adjusting to the touch screen/accelorometer, and rebuilding. Real work for sure, but on the order of a few weeks.Android Apps are written using a cross platform language that eases rebuilding across devices. NO ONE. And I mean NO ONE, uses that language for high end games. This is the technical reason why Android will never have the gaming support that the iPhone does. Game developers would have to completely rewrite their games for Android, and they would simply no animate or perform as well.So yes, these high end games will allow the iPhone to compete with consoles while Android is on the outside looking in.I see this gap widening, especially when iPhone becomes available on Verizon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to convert PDF files to ePub and next transfer it to iPad?   How to convert PDF files to ePub and next transfer it to iPad? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1