Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to convert HD Video files?

Go down 
2 posters

How to convert HD Video files? Vote_lcap0%How to convert HD Video files? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
How to convert HD Video files? Vote_lcap0%How to convert HD Video files? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
malabeaman

How to convert HD Video files? Empty
PostSubject: How to convert HD Video files?   How to convert HD Video files? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:08 am

Question:
1: What is MTS, M2TS Files?
2: How to convert MTS, M2TS video?
3: What is MTS to MP4 Converter?
Answer:
1: MTS, M2TS is the raw file of AVCHD video. These formats are high-definition MPEG, AVC, H.264 transport stream video file format which commonly used by HD camcorders such as Sony, Canon, Panasonic. Camcorders make use of MTS, M2TS in the form of AVCHD, a recording format made specifically for camcorders.
2: Now there are three professional tools, which are M2TS Converter, MTS Converter, these program can convert HD video to general video, convert general video to HD video, convert among HD videos, such as HD TS, HD MTS, HD WMV, HD MPG, HD MPEG4, H.264/AVC , HD AVI, HD ASF, etc at fastest speed and excellent image/sound quality with least quality loss.
3: MTS to MP4 Converter is a professional MTS to MP4 conversion tool, with this professional tool, you can easily convert your MTS files to MP4 format for you to view it on all devices which support MP4 format.

Part 1: How to convert MTS video
Preparation:Download and install MTS Converter

How to convert HD Video files? Steps

Step 1: Click "Add File" button, it would pop up one window, and select the file you want to convert on this window.
Step 2: Choose output format
Select output format you want from the “Profile” drop down list.
Note: Click "Settings" button, you can set your video and audio parameters, click "ok" after seted video and audio parameters.

Step 3:Select output path for your new video files.
You can choose the output path for your new video files through “Profile” column.

Step 4: Click the How to convert HD Video files? Start button to start your conversion.
Just wait a moment, and then your conversion will be finished.

Part 2: How to convert MTS to MP4 format
You can free download this MTS to MP4 Converter, install and run it on your PC, and then you can use this MTS to MP4 Converter for yourself.

Step 1: Add File
Click “Add File” button can help you to add MTS to the file list to prepare for converting.

Step 2: Set output format
From the first drop-down list to select the right category, select the output format MP4 from the next one.
How to convert HD Video files? Convert-mts

Step 3: Choose Destination
Click “Browse” will lead you to search your suitable place for the converted file.

Step 4: Convert MTS to MP4
Click How to convert HD Video files? Start button to convert MTS to MP4.
MTS to MP4 Converter will be a good Converter MTS to MP4 for the MP4 users to enjoy the MTS video with original quality anytime and anywhere.

Tips
MTS converter and M2TS Converter support input, output video formats and devices are as following:
Support inputting video formats:
HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, MPG, MPEG, MPEG 2, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, SWF, MPV, MOD, TOD, QT, MOV, DV, DIF, MJPG, MJPEG, HD MPG, HD MPEG,HD MP4, HD WMV, QuickTime HD MOV, HD H.264, HD RM.
Supporting profile formats:
MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, M4V, AVI, DivX, XviD, ASF, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, MKV, FLV, SWF, VOB, DV, Super VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM), VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) , DVD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) and HD videos.
More reliable video to audio or audio to audio conversion
Support all popular players:
The converted video or audio files are high compatible with iPod, iPhone, iPhone 3G, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Wii, Zune, Xbox, Xbox 360, Google Phone, Sony Walkman, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, BlackBerry, Palm Pre, Motorola, LG, Sony Ericsson, Mobile Phone, etc.

So look, the conversion work is so easy, everyone can be the master of those programs, what are you waiting, just have a try now!
Related Artcile:
DVD Copy for Mac
Mac DVD Cloner
Back to top Go down
grman

How to convert HD Video files? Empty
PostSubject: reply   How to convert HD Video files? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:35 pm

I live in Canada on Rogers where the network is 21mbps I always get 5 to 6mbps down and 2 to 3mbps up… I could never see myself switching from gsm/hspa to a old outdated technology like CDMA… Why do you think every carrier in Canada finally dumped there CDMA for Hspa+hopefull converting m4v to avi can solve itI purchased the family plan for $130 when I got my iPad two weeks ago. I was all about it and then I activated the service… Wow! That's it!It has a lot of potential but right now, it has not been that great.Also, it does not work well on the new Firefox beta 3. TIPB does not either at all times.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1