Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HD Video Converter for Sony/Canon/Jvc/Panasonic camcorder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grman

HD Video Converter for Sony/Canon/Jvc/Panasonic camcorder Empty
PostSubject: reply   HD Video Converter for Sony/Canon/Jvc/Panasonic camcorder Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:20 pm

oh well, it didn't work, just look up textpics in the app storeThe posters on Engadget and BGR have already sealed our fate. Did you actually even read the responses to the first comment?hopefull convert avi to quicktime can solve itI am stuck on 4.3.0 …. I saw that there was a 4.3 jailbreak, but didnt realize it was tetherd. Now I a stuck on this, with out any JailBreak!!! This sucks.. I need a Jailbreak please… i have som many apps i cannot use, since I lost my Jailbreak!! I am willing to pay for this!! come on!
Back to top Go down

HD Video Converter for Sony/Canon/Jvc/Panasonic camcorder
Page 1 of 1