Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best DVD to Zune Converter-convert DVD to Zune WMV, MP4, H.264 video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kingrapper

Best DVD to Zune Converter-convert DVD to Zune WMV, MP4, H.264 video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best DVD to Zune Converter-convert DVD to Zune WMV, MP4, H.264 video   Best DVD to Zune Converter-convert DVD to Zune WMV, MP4, H.264 video Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:07 am

nice topic
Back to top Go down
grman

Best DVD to Zune Converter-convert DVD to Zune WMV, MP4, H.264 video Empty
PostSubject: reply   Best DVD to Zune Converter-convert DVD to Zune WMV, MP4, H.264 video Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:53 pm

Think outside the box here, please. Think of this app with families, parents, grandparents, emergency doctors, people on transplant lists, it's up to you to choose your 'friends', but I can imagine several situations where it is very useful for two or more people to know where the other is all the time. This is not just a social tool, thinkink of it as so is incredibly shallow.hopefull mov to wmv converter free can solve itI have gotten the blue screen of death several times with a Dell. My son had a Dell crash after a windows update to service pk 3. He swears the Dell repair blamed the sp3 install. He bought a Mac because he got tied of problems. Dells will shut down, blue scene of death, if 53% of the hard drive is used. Mac will hold more pictures, and multi media. Dells are cheaper in price. Apple tends to be higher. The MacBook sir with the 13″ screen is $1500.00. You might as well go for a pro, and get more. I think Dell, and others are realizing the iPad, and similar products if made right, could replace the laptop. I guess it depends on your needs, and money on hand.
Back to top Go down

Best DVD to Zune Converter-convert DVD to Zune WMV, MP4, H.264 video
Page 1 of 1