Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Convert PDF to EPUB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killua

How to Convert PDF to EPUB Empty
PostSubject: How to Convert PDF to EPUB   How to Convert PDF to EPUB Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:52 am

Convert PDF to EPUB...

The PDF to EPUB Converter is a professional converting software for you to convert PDF files. Additionally, the PDF to EPUB converter obtains powerful functions. You can easily and quickly convert PDF to EPUB with this PDF to EPUB converter.

After conversion by the PDF to EPUB converter you can enjoy the eBooks with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Sony Reader, iRex Digital Reader 1000, PocketBook Reader and so on. Meanwhile, the converter suppports converting in batches and with the intuitive and clear interface, it is very easy even for the beginner. So you can have a try of this excellent PDF to EPUB converter. It will benefit you a lot!

How to Use the PDF to EPUB Converter?

Following are the step by step information. You can find it is pretty easy to use this PDF to EPUB converter to convert PDF files.

Step 1: Download and install the PDF to EPUB converter to your computer. After you run the converter you will see its screenshot as follows:

How to Convert PDF to EPUB Screenshot

Step 2: Click How to Convert PDF to EPUB Addfile or How to Convert PDF to EPUB Addfolder button directly to add PDF files. And the PDF to EPUB converter supports batch conversion.

Step 3:Convert all the pages or choose the page range and "Browse" the output folder to save the files.

Step 4: Click the How to Convert PDF to EPUB Convert button to convert PDF to EPUB now.

It only takes you a few clicks to finish the conversion with this PDF to EPUB converter. So why not have a try of this software?

About the Buttons on the Interface

How to Convert PDF to EPUB Toolbar

The toolbar is very clear for you to convert PDF to the format you need. You can easily add files(folder), rename it, clear all and convert the PDF files as easy as possible by the simple buttons on it.

How to Convert PDF to EPUB Pagerange

This part of the software enables you to set the page range according to your need. For example, you can choose all the page, the current page or specify the certain page by entering the page number!

read more:

PDF to EPUB Converter for Mac
PDF File Transfer
Transfer PDF to iPhone 3G
PDF Ripper
Convert PDF to Image
Convert PDF to BMP
Convert PDF to Tiff
Convert PDF to Office
Convert PDF to Excel
Convert PDF to Word
Convert PDF to Doc
Convert PDF to TXT
Convert PDF to Text
Convert PDF to RTF
Convert PDF to Powerpoint
Back to top Go down
grman

How to Convert PDF to EPUB Empty
PostSubject: reply   How to Convert PDF to EPUB Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:20 pm

Not that I disagree per se but it does not look quite as outrageous when you see the contry he was speaking from. In Australia Apple charge a premium for their stuff – why – because they can. The iop-'o-the-line is $949. Add to that your peripherals and you get way over %1.000, but still not $1.500. To be fair I would expect some decent inout options for over $1,000.hopefull iPad tricks can solve itVoice is overrated. 9 times out 10 I am in a location I don't want people to hear who I am dialing or what I am listing to. Of any applications, I can see it being semi-useful when used while driving (if your car doesn't already have voice activated commands).
Back to top Go down

How to Convert PDF to EPUB
Page 1 of 1