Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best HD Converter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grman

Best HD Converter Empty
PostSubject: reply   Best HD Converter Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:36 pm

I was really disappointed when apple dropped network printer support from iOS 4. Thanks for the instructions to enable it. For me it worked first try. I am running an old trusty dell with XP and a HP LaserJet 1000 connected via USB. I didn't require anything fancy, just simply wanted the option to print directions, emails, web pages and the like. You folks made my day!hopefull convert wmv to mp4 mac can solve itI think what Amazon Does is take in the sales for each week and then update there list. So even if the item hasn't been on there top 100, if a new product sells great for that week then it just above what ever item it sold more then in that week. So for it to just appear on the list makes sense because its another Apple product which sell just because of that and its only $100. So now not just all the Apple freaks like me go and buy it, new people go and buy it because of the price. I got my new Apple TV on the 29th of Oct which was my birthday and I have used it everyday since then and will continue. Main thing I like about it is I watch Movies/Shows that I have on my iMac right on my TV with no wires and there is no lag at all. Second would be because its so small I can bring it will me everywhere I go. I even called apple and purchase 2nd Power Cord and HDMI wire so I didn't have to squeeze behind TV every time I bring it with me. Then the fact that I no longer have to leave my house to rent the newest movies because there right there. I don't pay to rent a show because I think thats a little waste of money but still a great feature for people who miss there shows and don't have time to wait around for the next time it comes on TV. Bottom line the Apple TV is insane and if they come out with a wireless controller and let you play Apps on it will blow my mind and probably be the next biggest thing Apple can do.
Back to top Go down

Best HD Converter
Page 1 of 1