Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Make Good Use of MOD Converter for MAC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grman

How to Make Good Use of MOD Converter for MAC Empty
PostSubject: reply   How to Make Good Use of MOD Converter for MAC Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:02 pm

I am in serious consideration, but I agree – If we have to swap a phone out for any reason through Apple, or if for whatever reason Apple reverses this, are we out money? If any guarantee could be made, this decision would be easier.hopefull restore iPhone can solve itVoice 'command' on Iphone is a complete joke. You can't trust it at all. Dial a number, and a song plays. Play a song, and the phone starts ringing. I cannot get it to work in my truck, which it seems would be the logical place you would want it. I turn off the radio, turn off the A/C, speak as clear as I can, and it STILL gets it wrong. Useless. As to making it control even more of the phone seems equally as useless unless it works! My old BB Bold have a speach learning set-up you had to go through. You had to say letters and numbers and the phone 'learned' your voice. And, IT WORKED!!
Back to top Go down

How to Make Good Use of MOD Converter for MAC
Page 1 of 1