Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How to Transfer the DVD videos to watch on popular mobile players.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
grman

PostSubject: reply   Mon May 02, 2011 4:58 pm

Why dont you just copy in C:\program files\Airprint and the run "airprint -i" from there. It creates the service.Usage: airprint [options]Options:-A Enable random alerts on test printers -B Enable Bonjour printers -D Enable print speed delays on test printers -L Set Bonjour location/note value -P Enable PPD files -R regtype Set Bonjour regtype -T Enable test printers -U Enable local USB printers -W Enable web interface -a user:pass Enable authentication on printers -c certfile Set certificate for SSL (default DATADIR/server.crt) -d datadir Set data directory (default TMPDIR/cupslite) -f filedir Set allowed directory for Print-URI (default none) -k keyfile Set private key for SSL (default DATADIR/server.key) -h Show usage/help -i Install service -n hostname Set hostname to advertise (default auto) -p port Set listen port (default 631) -r Remove service -j job-id Set the starting job-id -v Increase verbosity (multiple -v's supported) -w webroot Set web interface directory (default C:/CUPS/share/webroot)hopefull free dvd to mp4 converter can solve itin·teg·ri·ty [in-teg-ri-tee] –noun1.adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty. – 100% Not being Honest to Apple(but yet a Apple fan)2.the state of being whole, entire, or undiminished: to preserve the integrity of the empire. – Could of been by being a fan but lacks the Whole part3.a sound, unimpaired, or perfect condition: – Perfect Condition wouldnt be Jail Broken becuz for you to bring back to Apple you would have to restore it to Perfect Conditon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How to Transfer the DVD videos to watch on popular mobile players.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1