Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to play MTS files on Mac

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kylabromley

How to play MTS files on Mac Empty
PostSubject: How to play MTS files on Mac   How to play MTS files on Mac Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:59 am

If you are a PC user, and you want to play MTS files on different players, I think you need a MTS Converter tool, but if you are a Mac user, I think you need a MTS Converter for Mac software.
MTS Converter for Mac is such tool for you to convert your MTS files to SD video and audio format such as MTS video to MPEG, AVI, MP4, and WMV, 3GP, FLV, even the HD video on Mac. Why need MTS conversion? I think that some players can not support MTS format, so you can not enjoy it on them, but MTS Converter for Mac can help you to convert it to common video format which are supported by iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, YouTube, Mobile Phone and the other different devices.
MTS Converter for Mac has the strong editing function such as trimming the video, cropping the video, adjusting the output video effect and watermarking your video for difference. In addition, this MTS converter can also extract audio from video file and convert them to many kinds of formats like MPEG, AVI, MP4, WMV and even the HD video.

How to convert MTS to MPEG on Mac OS
Free download MTS Converter for Mac and install it.

How to play MTS files on Mac Steps

Step 1: Selecting the mts files through click on "Add File" button.

Step 2: Only click the profile former drop-down list,you can choose the suitable category;click the next one to choose the output format.
Tip: The video settings and the audio settings can be provided for you to choose after clicking on the "settings" button.

Step 3: Click the "Browse" button to choose the destination.

Step 4: Converting mts files to mpeg only clicking on "Convert" button.
Only need several clicks to set the incorresponding parameters of the converted video with MTS Converter for Mac.

MTS Converter for Mac can also help you to convert MTS files to MP4, AVI, MPEG, MKV, and WMV, etc. For the Win version, read this MTS Converter.
Back to top Go down
PtolemaiosDante

How to play MTS files on Mac Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to play MTS files on Mac   How to play MTS files on Mac Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:54 am

very interesting
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1