Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Know More about YouTube

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grman

Know More about YouTube Empty
PostSubject: reply   Know More about YouTube Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:19 pm

Yes! This Ipod white looks really nice. i was looking for such ipod colors online but didn't find any where. this blog helped me a lot about that information. i m looking forward to buy one for me as soon as possible. 1 pod touch has such great information about ipod touchhopefull convert wmv to mp4 mac can solve itIts just a sociological thing…give a group a people a blue t-shirt and another group a red t-shirt, and they are more likely to relate and self-segragate just based on their t shirt colors. People have a harder time relating to those who "seem" different and not like them. Its the same with cell phone carriers, if your with AT&T, youre more likely to think AT&T is better just based on the fact that you are giving them your money. Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint customers are the same. They all feel camaraderie(?) when they see someone else with the same carrier. Yes, its retarded, but, Im sorry to say, more than half the things humans do are retarded. Its just a fact of life. Sociology 101…Hey! I guess I did learn something in college!
Back to top Go down

Know More about YouTube
Page 1 of 1