Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

M4V Converter for Mac,your best choice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killua

M4V Converter for Mac,your best choice Empty
PostSubject: M4V Converter for Mac,your best choice   M4V Converter for Mac,your best choice Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:47 am

Two different , but have common functions software concerned M4V Converter for Mac.

Firstly,M4V Converter for Mac is currently the most powerful M4V Converter for Mac OS users which allows you to convert video file between all popular video formats and audio formats. The easy-to-use M4V Converter for Mac lets you to enjoy your videos on all sorts of palyback including PSP, iPod, Mobile Phone, Zune, iPhone, Apple TV and MP4/MP3 player. This M4V Converter for Mac also allows you to set the destination, the name of output files.

M4V Converter for Mac,your best choice Video-converter-for-mac-box

And this M4V Converter for Macis an excellent Mac M4V converter software for Mac OS X users. The M4V converter for Mac can help us convert M4V video formats for Pod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Creative Zen, iRiver PMP and various mobile phones and many other digital video and audio players with perfect output quality and high conversion speed. It's the best m4v converter mac software in market now.

M4V Converter for Mac,your best choice M4v-converter-for-mac

Why do you choose M4V Converter Mac

* A wide variety of video output formats supported.
* Almost all players support the output formats.
* Video to audio and audio to audio supported.
* Smooth playback of video & audio.
* Friendly interface to use.
* Freely edit.(reference the features to know the detail)
Back to top Go down
grman

M4V Converter for Mac,your best choice Empty
PostSubject: reply   M4V Converter for Mac,your best choice Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:04 pm

I'm on wifi for 23 hours a day (exception is to/from work). I use SBSettings + SBSchedule to turn my data off. Both are Jailbreak apps. By 5 PM, my battery is still at 85%. I get a lot of emails via push (prob 60+/day).Not only does it save my battery, I only end up using arond 75 Mb of data per month (I'm on the 200 Mb plan).hopefull AVCHD Converter can solve itThat is so kind. Is that because you already have one or you just don't want one?Only because of the Flash capability but probably not enough to actually buy one.Yeah, mine sometimes slips out when I move it while watching a movie or tv show.
Back to top Go down

M4V Converter for Mac,your best choice
Page 1 of 1