Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to convert MTS files to iPhone on Mac

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aineykirsten

How to convert MTS files to iPhone on Mac Empty
PostSubject: How to convert MTS files to iPhone on Mac   How to convert MTS files to iPhone on Mac Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:42 am

Q: What the format of camera?
A: Your camera format is .mts. MTS format is a very new and popular Hd video format at present. It displays on the software and camera, when the video is mainly obtained by Sony Hd hard disk video camera or the other brands video recording without the collection.

Q: I want to transfer Sony Hd camera files to my iPhone. How can I do?
A: You need video decoder and video encoder. Now, I recommend you use Mac MTS Converter. This MTS Converter on Mac is the best MTS Converter for Mac that I have used.

Q: How can I use it?
A: Step 1: Free download and run MTS Converter for Mac.
Step 2: Load your MTS videos to Mac MTS Converter
How to convert MTS files to iPhone on Mac Hd-video-converter

Step 3: Convert MTS to AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, etc. on Mac OS X
Select the output format in profile drop down-list as your video formats MP4.
BTW, MTS Converter for Mac also support such as AVI, MOV format.
Step4: Click “Convert” button to get your MTS files on your iPhone.

Q: I got it. But I also have a problem that I just need the most exciting part of MTS files. Can you help me to solve this problem?
A: Sure. MTS Converter for Mac also has this function. Click "Trim" button to trim video and get your exciting part of MTS files.
How to convert MTS files to iPhone on Mac Trim

Q: Ok. Thank you! Could you introduce MTS Converter for Mac’s function to me?
A: Effect
Click "Effect" button to adjust the effect of the video and the window as follow:
How to convert MTS files to iPhone on Mac Effect

Crop
Click "Crop" button to have the full screen cropped video 16:9,4:3 for you.
How to convert MTS files to iPhone on Mac Crop

Watermark
Edit the watermark with text or picture to your videos.
How to convert MTS files to iPhone on Mac Watermark

If you want to enjoy MTS Video Converter on Mac, just free download Mac MTS Converter.
Back to top Go down
grman

How to convert MTS files to iPhone on Mac Empty
PostSubject: reply   How to convert MTS files to iPhone on Mac Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:22 pm

There's a reason why Sprint has those plans and AT&T doesn't feel it needs them. Sprint is the small guy, trying to get marketshare. It can't compete on network, so it needs to compete on price/features. AT&T's got us by the shorthairs, so it doesn't feel it needs do anything for us.hopefull wav to mp3 converter can solve itOk… To be honest they both have something better than the other. iPad has great apps, but, it looks just like the iPhone and iPod touch. It's something that seems impossible for apple to change when it comes to mobile devises. Blackberry might be small, but that's all apple fans can say. Blackberry has waaaaay better web browsing and it has a flash of 10.1.. And have you guys seen face oom or any other page on the playbook?? There hasn't been a device that can actually play the Internet just like a computer, nd it's also the first tab to have multi screen touch pluuuusss APPLE fans blackberry has a high resolution screen of 1080p with HDMI port to connect to your tv.. Can I pad do ANY of this things? I dare you to say yes
Back to top Go down

How to convert MTS files to iPhone on Mac
Page 1 of 1