Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot! How to transfer iPod to Mac,copy songs from iPod on Mac

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iskyluo

Hot! How to transfer iPod to Mac,copy songs from iPod on Mac Empty
PostSubject: Hot! How to transfer iPod to Mac,copy songs from iPod on Mac   Hot! How to transfer iPod to Mac,copy songs from iPod on Mac Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:06 am

Hot! How to transfer iPod to Mac,copy songs from iPod on Mac Header

iPod Converter Mac

iPod Converter Mac site provides you with professional and easy-to-use Video to iPod and DVD to iPod converter Mac OS X software to convert Videos & DVDs to iPod. You can browse the left navigator for what kind of iPod converter Mac guide you can follow.

iPod Converter Mac is the best Video to iPod converter Mac OS X software for you. With the iPod Converter for Mac you can easily convert popular video formats including FLV, MPEG1, MPEG2, DivX, Xvid, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, AVI, MPEG TS/TP (for HD Video), etc to iPod compatible MPEG-4 videos. And also it is not only and iPod Video Converter for Mac, but it can convert all popular videos to iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Youtube (web), Creative Zen, iRiver PMP, Archos, MP4, various mobile phones and many other digital video and audio players.

How to transfer iPod to Mac:

firstly, Free Download the iPod to Mac transfer software and install it.

Secondly, launch the transfer software, and you'll see the following interface of iPod to Mac transfer tool. And then do as the following steps one by one.
Hot! How to transfer iPod to Mac,copy songs from iPod on Mac Transfer%20iPod%20songs%20from%20mac
copy songs from iPod on Mac

Step1: Export files from iPod/iPhone to Mac
A. Modify the library/playlist that you want to export files to.
You can delete or add items in the existing playlist and even delete the existing playlist or create new playlist via iPod to Mac Transfer.

B. Delete item/playlist: Select the files or playlist that you want to delete, and then click the "Del" button or delete it from the "delete" menu.

C. Create playlist: Select "File-> Playlist-> New Playlist" to create an untitled playlist, rename and add items to it
Hot! How to transfer iPod to Mac,copy songs from iPod on Mac Transfer%20iPod%20files%20from%20PC%20to%20Mac
copy mac formated ipod to vista

Step 2: Confirm the file(s) to export in the file list.

Hot! How to transfer iPod to Mac,copy songs from iPod on Mac PC%20formatted%20iPod%20transfer%20to%20Mac
iPod Mac copy

Step 3: Start to export files by clicking the "iPod to Mac" button
Hot! How to transfer iPod to Mac,copy songs from iPod on Mac Transfer%20musicsongs%20from%20iPod%20to%20Mac
copy iPod files on Mac

Just a few clicks, the conversion process is over. You're successfully transfered your iPod file. Whether you believe it or not, you'll know the truth after you Free Download and have a try!
Back to top Go down
grman

Hot! How to transfer iPod to Mac,copy songs from iPod on Mac Empty
PostSubject: reply   Hot! How to transfer iPod to Mac,copy songs from iPod on Mac Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:49 pm

I like when a developer puts up an ad-supported version, and a version without the ads. I really dislike ads, but I don't like to pay and hate it either. I use the version with ads as a demo of sorts, and if I like it, I go buy the full-version.I'm pretty sure they're going to go create an ad-free version for Android, but want to fix a couple things like performance on old hardware.IloveGeorgia1 million a month. iOS can't pull anything near that (especially now that we all own it).hopefull transfer mac to ipad can solve itWow! You're right! I wonder if the previous three people who mentioned that noticed it!Yeah, like others are saying, there's no real need for this, at least not a common one!come on this is going to be magical and revolutionary. Sprinkled with magic apple dust.
Back to top Go down

Hot! How to transfer iPod to Mac,copy songs from iPod on Mac
Page 1 of 1