Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to deal with someone stealing food?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
freellula

How to deal with someone stealing food? Empty
PostSubject: How to deal with someone stealing food?   How to deal with someone stealing food? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:05 am

I live in the university dormitory. In the beginning of term I left a cake in the fridge and the next day I discovered it had been stolen. Recently, the thieving has intensified. Only last week someone stole my food three times. Some other students have had it even worse. Pizza, fruits, desserts, yoghurt and eggs have vanished from our fridge. What’s more, a Kettle and a frying pan have also been stolen from the kitchen. Some senior students said it was the same thing a year ago, and they had no idea whether it was someone from the school or an outsider. This gets everyone annoyed to the max and the atmosphere between students is tense. Can anyone suggest anything that could be done?
Back to top Go down
Kingrapper

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with someone stealing food?   How to deal with someone stealing food? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:07 am

use poison
Back to top Go down
PtolemaiosDante

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with someone stealing food?   How to deal with someone stealing food? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:02 pm

don’t buy food.. nothing to steal then.
Back to top Go down
Mastershino

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with someone stealing food?   How to deal with someone stealing food? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:03 am

VERY SIMPLE, just go to:
http://www.lightinthebox.com/?utm_source=frmkt&utm_medium=re&utm_campaign=omniweb
Buy a coke can spy camera and leave that in the fridge. Whoever is stealing from you will be on film, in other words: busted!
How to deal with someone stealing food? Wsadux1284878583786
Back to top Go down
grman

PostSubject: reply   How to deal with someone stealing food? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:19 pm

Actually it's not only gonna be featured by bestbuy…. Target has a special launching Sunday for iPad 2 and so does walmart. Toys r us is launching iPad 2 in their stores on Sunday… So if you've been looking for one, that's where your best chances arehopefull vob to mp4 converter can solve itIf you go to their website, they have a picture up showing that it's Version 4.0. Seems like an old developer phone that has been jailbroken. Just like everyone else is saying. It's not fake, just not iOS 5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with someone stealing food?   How to deal with someone stealing food? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to deal with someone stealing food?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Computers :: ~ Kompjuteri ~ :: ~ Software ~-
Jump to: