Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big discount for iPad/iPhone/iPod/DVD/Blu-ray/Mac/Camcorders ... Solutions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grman

Big discount for iPad/iPhone/iPod/DVD/Blu-ray/Mac/Camcorders ... Solutions Empty
PostSubject: reply   Big discount for iPad/iPhone/iPod/DVD/Blu-ray/Mac/Camcorders ... Solutions Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:28 pm

I downloaded it and it wouldnt work, I assume because my backups are encrypted?This is… golden! Thank you! I deleted like 3 and gained roughly 5 gb back <3" ridiculous practice of comparing Android to Iphone.. ". Couldn't agree more..hopefull dvd to quicktime converter can solve itYou all don't get it – read the description on YouTube! He doesn't plan on releasing a Jailbreak tool because he has no Jailbreak exploit! What he has is an untether solution, which he indeed plans to release. He used Sn0wbreeze for the Jailbreak, no 'secret' or 'private' solution. Stop insulting the man, it's very rude!
Back to top Go down

Big discount for iPad/iPhone/iPod/DVD/Blu-ray/Mac/Camcorders ... Solutions
Page 1 of 1