Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Merge and Trim AVCHD MTS/M2TS Files

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grman

How to Merge and Trim AVCHD MTS/M2TS Files Empty
PostSubject: reply   How to Merge and Trim AVCHD MTS/M2TS Files Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:33 pm

i forgot, how many times they have to pull the battery to reset the playsuck…? some people the pull the battery in their blackberry more than 6 times a day…! and they wait more than 10 minutes for complete reboot.. shame….!hopefull convert mp4 to wmv can solve itWHO GIVES A YOU KNOW WHAT ABOUT THE BEATLES ON ITUNES????? I'm not a big fan of theirs anyway. they make good music but i have never made a beatles purchase. where is the live streaming??????? if apple is gonna make an announcement, please make it worth everybody's time… we just want new features, not some over hyped british rock band. im not some young white girl from 1964. I AM NOT IMPRESSED!
Back to top Go down

How to Merge and Trim AVCHD MTS/M2TS Files
Page 1 of 1