Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best New Year Offer for Mac Users

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grman

Best New Year Offer for Mac Users Empty
PostSubject: reply   Best New Year Offer for Mac Users Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:36 pm

Question about the Twitter for Mac app: It skips tweets. That is, it seems to only go back, like, two hours or something – I pretty much miss all the overnight tweets. I have looked under 'settings' and 'preferences' to try to change this but can find nothing in the app that sets how many tweets it keeps/loads/whatever. Can anyone help?hopefull convert dvd to mp4 can solve itLoL, he is totally owned. Everybody tablet in the market in 2011 will suport Flash, only apple wont. Did you notice that the biggest video feeder online still working with flash? youtube?! Wake up for reality. 2011 will be the end of the Mobile Apple Era. Android, BB and WebOS will crush the apple market as know today, sorry to say it…
Back to top Go down

Best New Year Offer for Mac Users
Page 1 of 1