Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to trasnfer and convert video for iPad?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grman

How to trasnfer and convert video for iPad? Empty
PostSubject: reply   How to trasnfer and convert video for iPad? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:47 pm

Yep we had the same issue in the Irish store. Constant error messages. Also it looked like the store started selling iPads at about 12:50GMT. Eventually got an order through using 1-Click, but I did not get an email confirmation. Got the order confirmed this morning from the Apple Helpline so thats good but 2-3 weeks to fulfill the order? Bummer! Might just have to queue at a retailer today but I suspect stock is very limited as we don't have an official Apple Store in Ireland yet.hopefull video to iphone converter can solve itStuck on stock 4.2.1 After restoring my iPod Touch. Wondering why I restored? Well, I screwed around with the .string files in the Springboard.app file. Really messed up everything. Lost my 4.1 Jailbreak… so sad. Hopefully this untethered jailbreak will come out soon.
Back to top Go down

How to trasnfer and convert video for iPad?
Page 1 of 1