Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to convert Blu-ray movies to MPEG/DivX/3GP format?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grman

How to convert Blu-ray movies to MPEG/DivX/3GP format? Empty
PostSubject: reply   How to convert Blu-ray movies to MPEG/DivX/3GP format? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Amazon has never been shy about entering a new market if tthought they could make money. If they were to develop an Android Tablet with Stock Android and tied into their eco system it could be a very tempting purchase. Sony's problem is in getting other content owners to make that content available to their competition. Samsung will soon be releasing a direct competitor to the iPod touch so we'll see how it works out.hopefull rip Blu-ray to iso can solve itTHEY ARE HORRIBLE! I lose 1-2 bars of service EVERYWHERE with the Vapor case on. And they want $150 for the new one??!?!?!?! Craziness. Although I wish I did come up with the idea and manufactured them, because they are killin it! Speaking of that, anyone want to buy my Vapor4 case? I media blasted it to give it a raw metal look.
Back to top Go down

How to convert Blu-ray movies to MPEG/DivX/3GP format?
Page 1 of 1