Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How to convert DVD to AVI on Mac?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
grman

PostSubject: reply   Mon May 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Not only is service spotty, but on AT&T if you are roaming (>50% of your time) on another company's network for 3months then they will terminate your plan. My daughter was on my plan and moved to Indiana for school. I had to drop her line. Otherwise our whole family plan would have been canceled. She is now on T-mobile. Supposedly AT&T has plans to purchase Centennial , but I haven't heard anything about this recently.hopefull copy blu-ray can solve itSo I'm coming from a background of using external hard drives (I've upgraded from a western digital 500GB drive to a 2TB life saver). It is clear that the industry is going into the clouds, but for some reason I'm concerned about it. My concerns is all the content I have in physical form: how will I get it onto the cloud? Will I have to re-buy every single thing if Apple doesn't recognize it? What about music that was not purchased on iTunes? Will the cloud be stable enough to handle a users extensive library? I've been using iTunes since 2003 and I've accumulated A LOT of songs, tv shows, movies, apps, etc. Call me crazy (or a digital hoader) but I'm not ready to part with any of my content. I guess this is me freaking out to the impending change that's going to take place soon. FYI my library breaks down to this: almost 3,000 songs, nearly 600GB of TV shows, 233 apps, and near 150 movies. (yeah, I live and breathe iTunes, judge me!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How to convert DVD to AVI on Mac?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1