Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Cut and convert FLV video files?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamesbond007

How to Cut and convert FLV video files? Empty
PostSubject: How to Cut and convert FLV video files?   How to Cut and convert FLV video files? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:45 am

With the development of technology, we are experiencing more and more fun and enjoyment. For example, when watching TV or surfing on the Internet, we would discover many interesting videos that contain many classic pieces of other videos. We would be very satisfied to enjoy so many splendid films in one video. Has it aroused your interest to edit your favorite video films by cutting and merging them into one? Fortunately, your dream could come true with the help of this FLV Cutter!

This FLV Cutter is the most powerful video tool that I have used. Do not be confused by its name. It is not just able to Cut FLV Files. Moreover, it supports almost all of the formats of videos and audios as input files. Meanwhile this FLV Cutter could convert your input files into any format as you wish, such as AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV, FLV, 3GP, MPG--even convert 2D video to 3D!

FLV Joiner,FLV Splitter,FLV Editor,FLV Video Converter,FLV Ripper,FLV Decoder,FLV Encoder

I was interested in making movies as those television programs did. Then I free downloaded this FLV Cutter and collected some of my favorite football games’ videos. I installed and ran this program; then I dragged and dropped those video files into this program’s interface. Before I edited these videos, I was able to preview them and make sure how to cut flv files. I chose one file and set the start time and end time when I was previewing. I was also allowed to cut many segments in one file. When I cut all of the segments that I needed, I clicked OK and returned main interface to cut the other videos. After I cut all the files I wanted, I chose an output format and output folder. Before merging them into one file, I could also set some other parameters. Adding a personalized watermark was a pleasant thing. Some beautiful background music was necessary. There were some other options that could allow you to beautify your output files. After finishing setting, I selected all of them and clicked the “Convert” button. Its fast conversion speed deeply impressed me. If you want to save your output files forever, this FLV Cutter could meet your needs since it is able to burn any format video to DVD disc, as well.

In fact, there are some other surprises. When you meet a protected flv video, this FLV Cutter could remove DRM protected videos and convert them to other popular formats. What’s more, it could replace your downloading tools to download streaming web videos. If you are not allowed to download online videos, it could record them while you are watching these videos and then you can enjoy them even offline.

Forgive me for the offensive: you will feel sorry if you miss the chance to have a try on this versatile FLV Cutter.

Here is a tutorial about how to cut video files. It will teach you step by step.

How to Cut FLV video files

Step 1. Free download and install the FLV Cutter, run it and click "Add File(s)"button to add FLV files.

How to Cut and convert FLV video files? Add-file

Step 2: Preview and select the FLV file that we want to cut.

Move the mouse to the file to select.

Step 3 : Click "Clip Video" button to enter the clip dialog.

How to Cut and convert FLV video files? Clipdialog

Step 4 : Click "Mark in" button to set start time, click "Mark out " to set end time when previewing.

Step 5: Click "New Click " to cut another segment (optional)

How to Cut and convert FLV video files? Clip-another

Step 6: repeat step 4(optional)

If you finish cutting the file, click "ok" to return main interface. To cut another FLV file, just repeat the above step 2 to step 6.
Back to top Go down

How to Cut and convert FLV video files?
Page 1 of 1