Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Copy/Backup DVD(for Mac and Windows users)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
poppie478

How to Copy/Backup DVD(for Mac and Windows users) Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Copy/Backup DVD(for Mac and Windows users)   How to Copy/Backup DVD(for Mac and Windows users) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:59 am

Father suprises me with a iPhone 8G on my birthday but he also worries me because that I have to pay 2USD for a ringtone which can only buy on iTune every time. When I browse on internet hopeless, this smart gadget iPhone Ringtone Maker sparkles me for with the help of super functions, I have access to all my favorite songs which can convert to iphone ringtone easily.
Listing more similiar software and hoping you like.iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac//iPhone Ringtone Converter//iPhone Ringtone Creator//M4R Converter
Back to top Go down
lizhile836

PostSubject: Re: How to Copy/Backup DVD(for Mac and Windows users)   How to Copy/Backup DVD(for Mac and Windows users) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:07 am

I find on Yahoo Answer many friends ask the same question such as "Suggest me a good video converter for sony ericson wi810i?" or "Does anyone know how I could download a video converter for my Sony Ericsson W995 for free?" Rightly, I am an owner of Sony Converter and it is my pleasure to share software with you. Furthermore, there are many other sony converter series such as Sony Walkman Video Converter|| Sony XPERIA Video Converter|| Sony PSP Video Converter, just name a few.
Back to top Go down
blackhai1115

PostSubject: iphone ringtone maker--Create your own special ringtone   How to Copy/Backup DVD(for Mac and Windows users) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:45 pm

Are you a Rock fans? Do you want to put your Rock music as your iPhone Ringtone? If Yes, then this article will help you a lot.
iPhone Ringtone Creator is a versatile ringtone creator to create ringtone for iPhone, iPhone 3G. iPhone Ringtone Creator helps create iPhone ringtone from a great variety of source video and audio files. You can freely create personalized ringtone from your favorite music, from the interesting movie background music or dialogue, even from funny sound effects in games. Moreover, users can even rip DVD audio to make their favorite ringtones easily and fast.
iPhone Ringtone Creator also helps trim the source file to get certain clip as you want. iPhone Ringtone Creator is also a iPhone Ringtone Converter and [url=http://www.iphone-ringtone-maker.us/windows/iphone-ringtone-maker.html] iPhone Ringtone Maker, which is truly a customer-friendly software that has this built-in player so that you can listen to the ringtone clips before converting, and after conversion the output M4R files will be transferred directly to your iPhone without iTunes. This cool software also supports batch processing that allows you to output several different ringtones at the same time, which makes the conversion faster and easier.
Back to top Go down
bobalex

PostSubject: Best iPad software   How to Copy/Backup DVD(for Mac and Windows users) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:21 am

Do you want to own some useful iPad software to help you enjoy iPad easier? I know this DVD to iPad Converter can help you rip DVDs to iPad video formats with best output quality and fastest conversion speed. Or if you get some PDF files and you want to enjoy them on your iPad, then this PDF to ePub Converter is your best choice. And iPad manager for ePub is also nice for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Copy/Backup DVD(for Mac and Windows users)   How to Copy/Backup DVD(for Mac and Windows users) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Copy/Backup DVD(for Mac and Windows users)
Page 1 of 1