Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)

Go down 
+41
bobalex
maidabrook
cola2011
aineykirsten
bobailen
erikajack
juliedis
gracenatalie
grman
maarryysmith
niaochao
kenedypaull
hathaway817
carrier392
robertfrost2234
emilyzara0396
chongfeng0521
marcodarshi796
jimijames796
amandaplatt796
woodynewton796
patricksegal796
liamrosen796
solomonlucth796
zonetang6
tonyjecci796
thomaswillams796
tommyjack796
zonetang
terryducn796
dongmark796
denklee796
larrylawrence796
jamesali
lancemikn796
parkcino
kenludet796
klvttp
johnnyben796
sungzi205
snowywinterr
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jimijames796

iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:08 pm

You can buy one and have a try !!
Back to top Go down
marcodarshi796

PostSubject: Re: iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:03 pm

Wonderful! I will buy one !
Back to top Go down
jamesali

PostSubject: Re: iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:15 pm

very good sharing, thanks!
Back to top Go down
jamesali

PostSubject: Re: iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:19 am

It is nice to share this!
Back to top Go down
chongfeng0521

PostSubject: Re: iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:43 pm

thanks for sharing it
Back to top Go down
chongfeng0521

PostSubject: Re: iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:22 pm

why not, thanks !
Back to top Go down
emilyzara0396

PostSubject: Re: iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:35 pm

i like it and thanks very much
Back to top Go down
emilyzara0396

PostSubject: Re: iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:38 pm

i like it and thanks very much
Back to top Go down
jamesali

PostSubject: Re: iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:51 am

do not hesitate, just have a try!kmk
Back to top Go down
robertfrost2234

PostSubject: How to make your own free iPhone ringtone   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:06 pm

Tired of buying iPhone ringtones from iTunes? Well here's your solution. Introducing the powerful iPhone Ringtone Maker – a smart iPhone ringtone creator offering an all-in-one iPhone ringtone making and converting solution. Now you can make ringtones for your iPhone from almost all video and audio formats (including AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, MKV, RM, MOV, MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, AAC, AC3, and OGG.), and then transfer them to your iPhone directly.

iPhone Ringtone Maker is best M4R iPhone ringtone converter to create ringtones for iPhone, iPhone 3G from all video/audio files. Supports iPhone OS 3.1.3

Download iPhone Ringtone Maker for FREE and try out its amazing features for yourself.
Back to top Go down
carrier392

PostSubject: Re: iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:52 pm

it is really useful
Back to top Go down
carrier392

PostSubject: Re: iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:39 pm

wonderful!
Back to top Go down
carrier392

PostSubject: Re: iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:37 pm

thanks i will have a try.
Back to top Go down
hathaway817

PostSubject: Re: iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:08 pm

MTS Converter is a 100% clean software that able to convert MTS files to other popular video and audio formats with high output quality. So you may ask this quesiton: what is the mts files? MTS format is a high-definition MPEG, AVC, H.264 transport stream video file format which commonly used by HD camcorders such as Sony, Canon, Panasonic..MTS files are used primarily with Sony hardware. Camcorders make use of MTS in the form of AVCHD, a recording format made specifically for camcorders. Some camcorder models from Canon also use MTS files. These files are also present on Blu-ray disc compilations, therefore they are capable of storing quite a large amount of information and data tracks. Using this professional mts file converter you can enjoy converted files without the loss of quality anywhere, anytime.It can helps you to get excellent images and high-quality video and audio. Of course, this mts video converter is also a nice MTS to AVI Converter , it not only can convert .mts file to avi easily, also can help you to transform mts to mp4 or convert mts to flv There are various kinds of popular videos nowadays, then convert among them like convert mts to mpg.Here is a strong and powerful tool to carry your points.
There is full guide for you to get-- How to convert mts files
Back to top Go down
robertfrost2234

PostSubject: Re: iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:21 pm

We believe that good quality software should make complicated things simpler and should make performing a variety of tasks faster, easier, and more efficient for the user.
Back to top Go down
kenedypaull

PostSubject: Re: iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:07 am

My friend shares with me this article on squidoo
http://www.squidoo.com/full-guide-how-to-convert-any-dvd-and-video-to-ipod-touch-classic-nano
really nice.
Back to top Go down
kenedypaull

PostSubject: Re: iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:18 pm

I like this sharing, so useful guide, I will free download to have a try.
Back to top Go down
niaochao

PostSubject: Re: iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:12 am

so cool! a good thing for me to enjoy the happiness of videos!
Back to top Go down
maarryysmith

PostSubject: Re: iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:56 pm

Terrific goods,I'd like to have a try!
Back to top Go down
niaochao

PostSubject: Re: iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:59 am

A friend gives me the converter, and I am very pleased that it has so many functions. very useful !
Back to top Go down
maarryysmith

PostSubject: Re: iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:51 am

To talk about MTS Converter , we have to get the information about .mts. . MTS is the raw file of AVCHD video, which can't be recognized by most devices. You need MTS Converter to convert .mts files to AVI, FLV, MP4, MOV, 3GP, MP3, WMA, etc. So you can playback MTS file on computer or on iPod, Pocket PC, even share the videos on Internet. As a professional MTS video converter , Tipard MTS Converter can convert MTS video file at fastest speed with least quality loss. Besides converting MTS files, the MTS Converter also can convert *.M2TS files , *.M2T files, etc.

iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Mts-converter-ads

This powerful mts converter has full support of video formats.
Support Input File Formats

HD Video: HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD MPG, HD MPEG,HD MP4, HD WMV, QuickTime HD MOV, HD H.264, HD RM
video: MPG, MPEG, MPEG 2, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, SWF, MPV, MOD, TOD, QT, MOV, DV, DIF, MJPG, MJPEG
Audio: MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, M4A, RM, RAM, OGG, AU, AIF, AIFF, APE, FLAC, NUT

Support Output File Formats

HD Video: HD H.264, HD AVI, HD MPG, HD TS, HD WMV, HD MPEG 4, HD MOV, HD ASF,DivX HD Video, XviD HD Vide, HD VOB
Video:MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, M4V, AVI, DivX, XviD, ASF, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, MKV, FLV, SWF, VOB, DV, Super VCD (NTSC, PAL, SECAM), VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) , DVD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM)
Audio: AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP3, M4V, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA
Image: JPEG, GIF, BMP

Support Devices

iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 2, iPod Nano, iPod Nano 4, iPod Classic
iPhone, iPhone 3G, Apple TV
PSP, PS3 Wii, Zune, Zune 2, Xbox, Xbox 360
Google Phone, Sony Walkman, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, BlackBerry, BlackBerry Storm, BlackBerry Bold, Palm Pre, Motorala, LG, Sony Ericsson, Mobile Phone, etc

Related Tools for you.
M2TS Converter
TS Converter
Back to top Go down
maarryysmith

PostSubject: Re: iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:56 am

To talk about MTS Converter , we have to get the information about .mts. . MTS is the raw file of AVCHD video, which can't be recognized by most devices. You need MTS Converter to convert .mts files to AVI, FLV, MP4, MOV, 3GP, MP3, WMA, etc. So you can playback MTS file on computer or on iPod, Pocket PC, even share the videos on Internet. As a professional MTS video converter , Tipard MTS Converter can convert MTS video file at fastest speed with least quality loss. Besides converting MTS files, the MTS Converter also can convert *.M2TS files , *.M2T files, etc.

iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Mts-converter-ads

This powerful mts converter has full support of video formats.
Support Input File Formats

HD Video: HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD MPG, HD MPEG,HD MP4, HD WMV, QuickTime HD MOV, HD H.264, HD RM
video: MPG, MPEG, MPEG 2, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, SWF, MPV, MOD, TOD, QT, MOV, DV, DIF, MJPG, MJPEG
Audio: MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, M4A, RM, RAM, OGG, AU, AIF, AIFF, APE, FLAC, NUT

Support Output File Formats

HD Video: HD H.264, HD AVI, HD MPG, HD TS, HD WMV, HD MPEG 4, HD MOV, HD ASF,DivX HD Video, XviD HD Vide, HD VOB
Video:MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, M4V, AVI, DivX, XviD, ASF, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, MKV, FLV, SWF, VOB, DV, Super VCD (NTSC, PAL, SECAM), VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) , DVD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM)
Audio: AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP3, M4V, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA
Image: JPEG, GIF, BMP

Support Devices

iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 2, iPod Nano, iPod Nano 4, iPod Classic
iPhone, iPhone 3G, Apple TV
PSP, PS3 Wii, Zune, Zune 2, Xbox, Xbox 360
Google Phone, Sony Walkman, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, BlackBerry, BlackBerry Storm, BlackBerry Bold, Palm Pre, Motorala, LG, Sony Ericsson, Mobile Phone, etc

Related Tools for you.
M2TS Converter
TS Converter
Back to top Go down
grman

PostSubject: Re: iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:16 pm

First great post i think it should be promoted... DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterthat said i have a few questions... what content was put on the pages? was it just the links? i think that the behavior that google is doing here
Back to top Go down
gracenatalie

PostSubject: REPLY   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:28 am

Thanks for your sharing. I have used it and find it is as nice as it is said. if you have a try you will totally agree with me. Besides it, i have a wonderful software website for you. It is also the wonderful one to offer top softwware--it is iPad Video Converters . There is best iPad HD Video Converter with which you enjoy HD videos as you like.
Back to top Go down
zonetang

PostSubject: Convert TS files to AVI, VOB, MPEG, DivX with ease   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:01 am

How to convert DVD to iPad with high quality?
I often encounter this problem, how can I convert my favorite DVD to iPad for my enjoyment? And What PDF to ePub Converter I can choose? How to transfer my ePub files to Mac without using any iTunes? And I will tell them what software should be used. For the first question, I think you can use a professional iPad Mate. The iPad Mate can replace a DVD to iPad Converter; it can help you to convert DVD to iPad in high speed and excellent image/sound quality. And as the second question, you can use this free PDF to ePub Converter , this professional PDF ePub Converter will help you to convert PDF to ePub , and you will find your exported file with high quality. Of course, if you have some important files need to backup, you can use this powerful Mac iPad Manager for ePub , so you can move your important ePub files between your iPad and Mac easily and fast. All your transfer ePub files will be with high effective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)   iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next