Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Use TS File Converter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kevinrobert110

How to Use TS File Converter Empty
PostSubject: How to Use TS File Converter   How to Use TS File Converter Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:21 am

I was always confused about how to put ts videos from my big Canon into my small ipod touch in order to watch my favorite movies. Fortunately my friend recommended me a very useful Aiseesoft TS File Converter with multifunction. By now I can have converted audio files or extract audio files from videos into the one I want.
I will show you how to use TS Video Converter specifically.
Making Preparation:
Download Aiseesoft TS File Converter.
Step1: Import Files You Want to Convert.
You can also click the button of File to open the drop-down menu, then select add file to add your video and audio sources.
Step2: Choose Profile
You need to select the video or audio format that you need in the right drop menu, after you select the profile.
Step3: Start Converting
After finishing the first two steps, you can safely convert your favorite videos or audio onto your potable devices or onto your laptop.

How to Use TS File Converter Addfile

Using this converter, you can convert between all video and audio formats, edit files by using effect, trim, crop functions. Now I would like to tell you how to use these functions and how to edit the output effect of your videso.
1.Editing Video Effect
Clicking effect button to open the edit window to adjust the video effects. Following the legend
which I use blue color to present it.
(1).Brightness: Draging the Brightness adjustment bar to set the brightness of the video.
(2).Contrast: Draging the Contrast adjustment bar to set the contrast of the video.
(3).Saturation: Draging the Saturation adjustment bar to set the saturation of the video.
2.Triming Video
Clicking trim button to open the edit window to trim any video clips. Using two parenthesises to intercept the length of video that I wanna convert.
3.Croping Video:
Clicking crop button to open the edit window to customize the video play region. To crop your movie video, you can just move your mouse cursor to an adjustment box and drag the crop frame.

How to Use TS File Converter Addvideo

There are other functions such as settng the zoom mode, adjusting the proption of the screen and so on.

Here I would like to give you a table to show all the video and audio formats that this useful ts file converter support and the portabl devices that it is suitable for.

How to Use TS File Converter Format

I think now you have already know this ts file converter well. Please download it to have a try.

MTS Converter
M2TS Converter
Back to top Go down
grman

PostSubject: Re: How to Use TS File Converter   How to Use TS File Converter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:47 pm

A Wonderful post - Full of useful links and resources,DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converter - Thanks a looooooot!
Back to top Go down
john810

PostSubject: Re: How to Use TS File Converter   How to Use TS File Converter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:52 am

PDF Converter for Mac,
Mac OS Edit PDF,
Convert Scanned PDF Mac,
Convert Encrypted PDF Mac,
Convert PDF to Word Mac,
Convert PDF to HTML Mac,
Convert PDF to Excel Mac,
Convert PDF to Text Mac,
Convert PDF to ePub Mac,
Convert PDF to Image Mac,
Convert PDF to JPG Mac,
Convert PDF to BMP Mac,
Convert PDF to PowerPoint Mac,
PDF eBook Converter

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Use TS File Converter   How to Use TS File Converter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Use TS File Converter
Page 1 of 1