Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Rip Blu-ray M2TS files to iPad/iPhone 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
googlexiao

How to Rip Blu-ray M2TS files to iPad/iPhone 4 Empty
PostSubject: How to Rip Blu-ray M2TS files to iPad/iPhone 4   How to Rip Blu-ray M2TS files to iPad/iPhone 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:49 am

Do you want to rip your bluray movies to your iPad or iPhone 4 video format and enjoy the movies on your iPad/iPhone 4?
4Easysoft Blu Ray Ripper, all-in-one Blu-ray DVD disc converter, provides an easy and completed way to rip Blu-ray discs and convert Blu-ray M2TS video to iPad/iPhone 4/iPod HD videos and popular common video formats. With 4Easysoft Blu Ray Ripper , you can easily rip Blu-ray to MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, DivX and more for PSP, Wii, etc. players. Besides, 4Easysoft Blu-ray ripper can also extract Blu-ray DVD audio and capture your favorite pictures from Blu-ray DVD movie.

How to Rip Blu-ray M2TS files to iPad/iPhone 4 Ads

Advantages of 4Easysoft Blu Ray Ripper
- 100% clean to free download and 300% fast speed to rip blu-ray disc.
- Convert BD/DVD main movies to iPad/iPhone 4.
- Decrypt Blu-ray DVD with the latest MKB
4Easysoft Blu-ray ripper supports Blu-ray DVD MKB version up to v17, which means it can decrypt any Blu-ray DVD movies on market so far.
- Append crisp effects to enhance media experience
4Easysoft Blu Ray Ripper allows you to adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation to make the images more expressive and vivid.
- Make Blu-ray movie fit for 4:3 or 16:9 displays
4Easysoft Blu Ray Ripper is very flexible in meeting the needs to get Blu-ray movie to play on monitor with 4:3, 16:9 or other aspect ratio.
- Overlay Blu-ray movie with different styles of watermarks
This Blu-ray ripper provides handy watermark rendering for the needs to insert a logo or a signature.
- Convert BD/DVD to iPad/iPhone 4
With the flexible movie loading method, you can rip Blu-ray to iPad/iPhone 4, convert Blu-ray ISO to iPad/iPhone 4, convert DVD to iPad/iPhone 4, DVD ISO to iPad/iPhone 4, and DVD IFO to iPad/iPhone 4 with perfect video and audio synchronization.

More related Blu-ray software recommend for you as follows.
Blu-ray to MP4 Ripper ∥ Blu-ray to iPad Ripper ∥ Blu-ray to iPhone Ripper
Back to top Go down
grman

How to Rip Blu-ray M2TS files to iPad/iPhone 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Rip Blu-ray M2TS files to iPad/iPhone 4   How to Rip Blu-ray M2TS files to iPad/iPhone 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:25 pm

Thumbs up for the mentor comment. DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterI can't find anyone in my area, so I'm left to sort of figure it out myself (tho I have access to many great online resources). I learn best with a mentor, but I guess I shouldn't complain.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1