Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to convert mts to iPod?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tomywht05

How to convert mts to iPod? Empty
PostSubject: How to convert mts to iPod?   How to convert mts to iPod? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:14 am

As for MTS converter, I recommend Tipard MTS Converter working as the best MTS to iPod MP4 Converter which is professional and powerful in converting MTS video files into some portable and editable video formats. Due to its intuitive and easy to use feature, just by three steps, you can accomplish the MTS to iPod conversion.
The just click three steps will shown as bellow:
Step 1: Import MTS video files into this MTS to iPod Converter .
Drag MTS video files into this software or click "Add File" button the bar menu to load MTS video files. And batch video files are allowed to be loaded for conversion.
Step 2: Select the output format and specify the destination folder.
Choose “iPod Video MPEG-4(*mp4)” as the output video format from “iPod” section from “Profile” drop list. Then, you can specify the folder which you would like to put the converted video file.
How to convert mts to iPod? Steps
Step 3: Join video files (Optional) and start MTS to iPod conversion.
For smoothly editing and playing, combine your imported video files into big one by ticking the checkbox of “Merge”. Finally, click the big button of How to convert mts to iPod? Convert “Convert” to begin this conversion.
After a while, MOV video file is ready for you to edit and perfect on Final Cut Express and Adobe Premiere Pro
Tips:
More related MTS converters
MTS to MP4 Converter ︱ MTS to MOV Converter ︱ MTS to MKV Converter ︱ MTS to 3GP Converter
Back to top Go down
grman

How to convert mts to iPod? Empty
PostSubject: reply   How to convert mts to iPod? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:58 pm

I am an SCCM Engineer, and this doesn't really mean anything at all. They've already been doing Mobile devices. and having 'SMS Support' for mobile devices, simply means you can see it, and query it. Lamond's terms example.. we could run a report and say.. hey we've got X many devices in our enterprise, and that's it. you CERTAINLY won't be able to do a single thing to iOS devices other then see them.hopefull convert dvd to ipod mac can solve itI use the ipad to do web ex meetings all the time for work now. I use it to check email and respond and find i hardly pull out my smart phone anymore and never lug my computer around. In a pinch i remote desktop to my pc if i need something there. Cisco VPN on iPad and remote desktop gets me very thing i need with no laptop and you really can type fast on the ipad keyboard, no joke. Reviewing PDF contracts and presentations, now i never print anything anymore either… Even when i need to just get away from my computer and read. iPad is never far from reach all day long.
Back to top Go down

How to convert mts to iPod?
Page 1 of 1