Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Convert Videos in an Effective Way?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grman

How to Convert Videos in an Effective Way? Empty
PostSubject: reply   How to Convert Videos in an Effective Way? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:40 pm

You should really consider reading what you write before you post it on this blog. First off, your grammar and overall language usage is difficult to read at best. Secondly, there is no need to insult any persons heritage. Regardless of the "third-world" status that you are talking about, there is no need to insult people who either live there, or are from there that is just ignorant. I am not saying this from that point of view as I am born and raised here, but to have such a closed mind makes you seem like a 10 year old ignorant child.Oh, and I am sure there are people in the "third-world" countries (at least one or two) who have a Ferrari and I would bet they have found ways to push them to speeds faster than you've driven.Basically, have some respect, and stay on topic and not aggressive. Discussion threads are much more enjoyable to read for everyone.Oh, and to get on topic – I am not sure the validity of the rumors, but a release can do nothing but help the iPhone community as a whole so hopefully these are true!hopefull flac to mp3 converter can solve itI set up mobile me on my new iphone4 and confirmed that find my iphone worked. Then…I enabled it on my old (non active) iPhone3G and confirmed that it also worked. PERFECT! My question is whether this service will still work on my old 3G once I'm out of my wifi area. Going to test it later. And…I'm going to activate it on my wife's new iphone3GS….and then I'll see where she really is!
Back to top Go down

How to Convert Videos in an Effective Way?
Page 1 of 1