Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iphone itunes transfer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killua

iphone itunes transfer Empty
PostSubject: iphone itunes transfer   iphone itunes transfer Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:51 am

iPhone to iTunes Transfer,
Backup iPhone,
Transfer DVD to iPhone,
iPhone Transfer without iTunes,
iPhone to Mac Transfer,
Mac iPhone to iTunes Transfer,
Transfer Movies to iPhone,
Transfer Songs from Computer to iPhon,
Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer,
Transfer Songs from iPhone to iPhone,
Transfer Photo to PC from iPhone,
iPhone SMS Transfer,
iPhone Contact Transfer

Back to top Go down
grman

iphone itunes transfer Empty
PostSubject: reply   iphone itunes transfer Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:41 pm

This is greedy Apple for you. Once I've come to know what Apple are really like I don't want a bar of them anymore. My next phone won't be an Apple. They are just too greedy for their own good. We 3GS owners paid Apple too so if it can be done why not? Greed that's all. Shameless Apple. Stuff their products. They still haven't fixed the daylight savings bug for Australia in the latest patch although it's 2 months ago it appeared. I rang and told them where to go. Just don't buy Apple anymore cause their greedy and don't care about their cusotmers. Steve Jobs must have been drunk when he recently said he 'loved' his customers. Maybe he meant to say ne loved his customers $$$$. No respect anymore for Apple after these two incidents.hopefull converting vob to mp4 can solve itYes, being on T-Mobile US I've experienced the same thing, Rene. I've been next to AT&T friends where they had no signal and mine has been great. But, I'm sure it's happened the other way around, too. (Although I have to honestly say it's more the former rather than the later.) And, when I was in Montreal & Quebec over the holidays it was nice to roam between Rogers and Telus. I hope tomorrow is a step forward towards letting iPhone users choose the best carrier for their particular situation.
Back to top Go down

iphone itunes transfer
Page 1 of 1