Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blu-ray Ripper helps you to play Blu-ray files with easy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maidabrook

Blu-ray Ripper helps you to play Blu-ray files with easy Empty
PostSubject: The best way to convert PDF to ePub   Blu-ray Ripper helps you to play Blu-ray files with easy Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:47 am

The best way to convert PDF to ePub
Are you looking for how to convert PDF to ePub easily and quickly? In fact, there are some good ways, however, I will tell you the best way to Convert PDF to ePub. You may ask what it is, now I can tell you, you just need a tool----PDF to ePub Converter, which is specially designed for users to conveniently Convert PDF to ePub.

As long as you have the magic PDF to ePub Converter, you can smoothly Convert PDF to ePub and you can also export it to iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Sony Reader or other eBook Readers for reading.

Besides, via the PDF to ePub Converter, it is so easy to operate, you just need do a few clicks with just several buttons and all the process can be finished, and using the best PDF to ePub Converter, all kinds of text, layout, tables, images, and hyperlinks in the output EPUB eBooks will be perfectly preserved. Moreover, you can be allowed to freely customize output font color, background color as well.

Now, let me tell you how to convert PDF to ePub with perfect conversion quality and speed?

Step 1: download and install PDF to ePub Converter, launch the program.
Step 2:click "File" or "Add Folder" button to load PDF files.

Blu-ray Ripper helps you to play Blu-ray files with easy Add-file

Step 3:Edit your PDF files.
Select the file or files you want to convert. you can preview the PDF file, also you can use "Page Range" column, you can choose "All Page" "Current Page", even more, you can enter a number of pages you want to convert in the "Pages".

Step 4:Convert files Click "Convert" button to start converting the files checked in the file list.
The entire conversion process takes only several clicks you can quickly get the desired effect. It is very simple.

There are more information about how to convert PDF to ePub, if you are interested in it, you can visit the below link: http://www.convertpdftoepub.us/
Back to top Go down
PtolemaiosDante

PostSubject: Re: Blu-ray Ripper helps you to play Blu-ray files with easy   Blu-ray Ripper helps you to play Blu-ray files with easy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:55 am

very interesting
Back to top Go down
grman

PostSubject: reply   Blu-ray Ripper helps you to play Blu-ray files with easy Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:33 pm

I ordered my 16gb black on 4/17. Original ship date May 9 delivers May 12 (3 full weeks). Today it updated to ships May 4 delivers May 7 (2 1/2 weeks). That's a Saturday so I'm hoping to get it sooner since Apple seems to be pushing them out now….hopefull ipad converter can solve itThank You Scott, someone with balls and picks up for AT&T. I've been with AT&T since 2006 and love it. I go from the city to hours away and my phone never fails me. I talk on the phone and surf the web, check email and text and it works everytime. If I couldnt use data while using voice, I'd die. So a big THANK YOU to AT&T!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blu-ray Ripper helps you to play Blu-ray files with easy   Blu-ray Ripper helps you to play Blu-ray files with easy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blu-ray Ripper helps you to play Blu-ray files with easy
Page 1 of 1