Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Transfer Videos/Music and Picture From iPad to PC and PC to iPad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aidanborden

How to Transfer Videos/Music and Picture From iPad to PC and PC to iPad Empty
PostSubject: How to Transfer Videos/Music and Picture From iPad to PC and PC to iPad   How to Transfer Videos/Music and Picture From iPad to PC and PC to iPad Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:18 am

Yesterday, I was submitted to go to China on business. It is really boring, for I have to be alone this time. I want to find something to play to help me killing the boring time on the airplane. At last, an idea occurred to me that I could take my iPad and enjoy videos during the way, so I downloaded some videos from internet and want to put it in my iPad, but unluckily, they won’t, so I need to transfer them to my iPad, and with the transfer process, I need a transfer tool to help me.

But how can I do it, know, I remember one of my friend had one tool like this, So I “borrowed” transfer tool iPad Transfer from my friend and want to transfer them to my iPad. I find this software is very simple to use, several steps to transfer, these videos are transferred from PC to iPad. It let me fondle admiringly. Now the following I will show you how to use iPad Transfer to transfer videos/music/picture?

How to transfer videos/picture/music from iPad to PC?
First, Download -- download this iPad Transfer , install and run it on your computer.
How to Transfer Videos/Music and Picture From iPad to PC and PC to iPad Interface
Second, connect your iPad to Computer.
Third, import -- Open “Music” icon to add muaic How to Transfer Videos/Music and Picture From iPad to PC and PC to iPad Click-music and open How to Transfer Videos/Music and Picture From iPad to PC and PC to iPad Click-photo to add picture and open “Video” icon to add videos.
Last, Transfer – Click How to Transfer Videos/Music and Picture From iPad to PC and PC to iPad Ipad-to-pc to transfer it

Tips: This effect can also be reached by using iPad to PC Transfer .

How to transfer picture/music/video from PC to iPad?
First, Download -- download Tipard iPad Transfer , install and run it on your computer and connect your iPad with your computer.
Second, Add File – press “File” >> “Add File” to add video/picture/music to the software and choose what you want from them.
Third, Transfer – Click How to Transfer Videos/Music and Picture From iPad to PC and PC to iPad Pc-to-ipad to transfer files.

I think this iPad Transfer can help you to transfer your files between your iPad and PC with ease, and you will not lose anything, it will keep the perfect image/sound quality, it will not damage the quality of files, if you want to a combinations tool, you can choose this iPad Transfer Pro software.
Back to top Go down
grman

How to Transfer Videos/Music and Picture From iPad to PC and PC to iPad Empty
PostSubject: reply   How to Transfer Videos/Music and Picture From iPad to PC and PC to iPad Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:48 pm

I am patiently waiting for my iPad 2 to show up. I am not upset that they are rolling out in other countries. I agree with those that said I chose to wait. I also chose not to camp out in a line all day and not get anything accomplished other than spending money on a device that is cool but wasn't a necessity as I have my phone and macbook pro to get me by!hopefull avi to wmv can solve itWhere does this must be x2″ assumption come from?" From the necessity to upscale apps smoothly until developers make retina versions."Will iPad 2 have a higher resolution than iPad 1? Yes. Will Apple call it Retina Dispay? No." You've got it backwards Magnus. Same resolution, but they are likely to make some change so they can call it Retina.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1