Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Produce HD Movies for iTunes from Blu-Ray Movie?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grman

How to Produce HD Movies for iTunes from Blu-Ray Movie? Empty
PostSubject: reply   How to Produce HD Movies for iTunes from Blu-Ray Movie? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:58 pm

This is odd. My Battery used to die at 10% or 7% all of a sudden with iOS 4.1. I installed 4.2.1 on my Factory Unlocked 3GS and now I can say that I do see an increase. I am not sure whether this has any role in it.I used to get at an average, regardless to which firmware, anywhere between 6 – 6.5 hrs of usage. My first day of using iOS 4.2.1, I was able to push 7 hrs and 40 minutes with 25 hours stand-by, until it died at 2%.I have 3G Off, WiFi Off, BT Off, Push and Exchange on, brightness to 25%, auto lock to 2 minutes.This is the second day of usage and so far I have 79% battery life remaining with 2 Hrs and 9 Minutes of usage and 6 hrs and 2 minutes stand by.Crossing finger that these results last.hopefull dvd to wmv can solve itHeck, I'm still using my 3G and don't have a reason to upgrade because of Team JailbreakDo your really have to say "competition is good for everyone" in every "competitor" postADS that is. . Damn TIPB, get a response system I can edit after I typo myself to death.
Back to top Go down

How to Produce HD Movies for iTunes from Blu-Ray Movie?
Page 1 of 1