Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to convert video files to iPod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grman

How to convert video files to iPod Empty
PostSubject: reply   How to convert video files to iPod Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:24 pm

It actually makes me a little uneasy that a brand new technology was implemented in iOS 4.2.1. I probably wouldn't have upgraded until it was proven to be reliable. How do we know it doesn't make the network operators happy at the expense of the user. I don't care if my battery life is better if my phone doesn't work…hopefull convert avi to mov for mac can solve itI agree! Especially with all the 3G users contracts ending… They will be enticed by a slew of android this WP7 that, and lets face it, Im a fanboy, so of course I would never get another type of phone, but I would bet majority of the population that uses the iPhone has no ties what so ever to it, besides losing the few paid apps they bought. That would put apple in a predicament if they left all the people wanting new phones in limbo for any reason.
Back to top Go down

How to convert video files to iPod
Page 1 of 1