Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to make ringtones for iPhone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
addisonharva

How to make ringtones for iPhone Empty
PostSubject: How to make ringtones for iPhone   How to make ringtones for iPhone Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:55 am

Now I have some new music, and I want to create them as ringtones for my iPhone, but I don’t know how to deal with it. We were directly download ringtones in the past. But sometimes I can’t find some ringtones which I really need. And I want to make ringtones as my own preference.
This thing has troubled me for a long time, but now it is no longer bothered me. I find a professional ringtone tool, it can help me to solve this problem, with this iPhone tool, and I can create my favorite ringtones. Now I will show you what this iPhone tool is.
iPhone Ringtone Maker is powerful software for you to make your own ringtone for your iPhone. With this iPhone Ringtone Maker, you can make ringtone from your favorite video and audio collection and even music form library or DVD files. This iPhone Ringtone Converter helps you set exact start time and end time of the segment you want and transfer it to iPhone ringtone without iTunes.

Preparations: free download this iPhone Ringtone Maker, install and run it on you PC.

Step1: Click "Add File" or "Load DVD" to add files you want to set as iphone ringtone.

How to make ringtones for iPhone Input-file

Step2: If you want music clip by dragging the two slider bars or change the number to reset start time and end time. Click "Pre-listen" button to pre-listen the music clip.

How to make ringtones for iPhone Listen-rigntoen

Tips:
1. You can edit the added iPhone ringtone by click "Manage Ringtone". It's easy to rename the ringtone or remove it from your iPhone directly.

How to make ringtones for iPhone Edit-ringtone

2. If you have connected iPhone with PC, check the "Import to iPhone", WAV to M4R Converter can load converted M4R ringtone to iPhone directly.

Step3: Change destination folder by clicking "Browse" button.

Step4: Now click How to make ringtones for iPhone Generateto making ringtone for iPhone.

So after four steps, you will get your preference ringtones.
Back to top Go down
grman

How to make ringtones for iPhone Empty
PostSubject: reply   How to make ringtones for iPhone Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:33 pm

T-Mobile does have a pretty small 3G/4G footprint, but every speed test I have seen where there is coverage blows away most of the other carriers. The only one that comes close is AT&T. Bash the 4G HSPA+ naming convention all you want, but both T-Mobile and AT&T 3G is consistently faster than Sprint's Wimax. Wimax is only fast in relation to Sprint's slow 3G network.If T-Mobile really does expand to 42 Mbps on their HSPA+ that will be something. They just need to broaden their footprint.hopefull YouTube to WMV converter can solve itWhy are android users so desperate to sell their phones to everyone?. On Opie&Antony yesterday someone even rang in to tell them "on an android phone you can block contacts" ; are you so desperately insecure in your choice that you have to preach to others ? I've always found that when people try to convince others of their beliefs it's because they're really trying to convince themselves.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1