Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to convert MTS file on a Mac

Go down 
+4
aineykirsten
bobalex
beldonmerry
kylabromley
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kylabromley

How to convert MTS file on a Mac Empty
PostSubject: How to convert MTS file on a Mac   How to convert MTS file on a Mac Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:17 am

Are you finding HD (High-Definition) video encoder and HD decoder on Mac?
Are you finding this video encoder that can capture your favorite pictures?
Are you finding the best MTS Converter for Mac?

Now, MTS Converter for Mac is your best choice.

MTS Converter for Mac can convert HD video to general video, convert among HD videos, such as HD TS, HD MTS, HD WMV, HD MPG, HD MPEG4, H.264/AVC , HD AVI, HD ASF, etc.

The key point is how to use MTS Converter for Mac. Right?

1. Download and launch MTS Converter for Mac
2. Add HD video files
3. Set output format profile
4. Edit HD video files on this MTS Converter for Mac
5. Covert HD video files

I’ll give you more details to use MTS Converter for Mac

Step 1: Download and launch MTS Converter for Mac and you’ll see the interface

How to convert MTS file on a Mac Mts-converter-sc

Step 2: Add HD video files
One way is to click “Add File” button and then popup dialog box for you to select your wanted files.

Step 3: Set output format profile
If you click the first drop-down list of “Profile”, you’ll see it includes general video, general audio, HD video, iPod, iPhone, apple TV, lossless audio, mobile phone and the others.
The next drop-down list is output format like MPEG, AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, 3GP, FLV, etc.

Step 4: Edit HD video files on MTS Converter for Mac
1) Effect
Click "Effect" button to adjust the effect of the video and the window as follow:

How to convert MTS file on a Mac Effect

2) Trim
When previewing the MTS files, you can drag the slider bar to sure the start time and the end time and then click on "Ok" button.

How to convert MTS file on a Mac Trim

3) Crop
Click "Crop" button to set the values of the left, top, right, and bottom.

How to convert MTS file on a Mac Crop

Step 5: Covert HD video files
Click “Convert” button to start converting MTS files.

If you want to explore more information, please enter in MTS Converter for Mac.
Back to top Go down
beldonmerry

PostSubject: How to convert MTS files on Mac OX S   How to convert MTS file on a Mac Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:41 am

Want to convert your MTS files on Mac? If you want to view the HD MTS files on different devices, I think Mac MTS Converter will help you to convert your MTS files to HD and SD video files for you to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
bobalex

PostSubject: Re: How to convert MTS file on a Mac   How to convert MTS file on a Mac Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:31 pm

Thank you for sharing the wonderful software, I have also another tool---M2TS Converter, you can have a try!
Back to top Go down
aineykirsten

PostSubject: how to enjoy your apple tools   How to convert MTS file on a Mac Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:59 am

For many Apple users, to have a multi-performance support tool is a great thing. But even if you have all the iPad, iPhone, iPhone Touch of multi-tools, you will certainly encounter a lot of trouble.
Back to top Go down
aineykirsten

PostSubject: Re: How to convert MTS file on a Mac   How to convert MTS file on a Mac Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:57 am

I will tell you the fantastic software---iPad Transfer, it can help you manage your iPad and PC.
Back to top Go down
aineykirsten

PostSubject: How to convert video to iPad   How to convert MTS file on a Mac Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:38 am

iPad Video Converter is a cool iPad Converter software for you to convert your video files to iPad format for you to engoy it on your iPad.
Back to top Go down
bobalex

PostSubject: Re: How to convert MTS file on a Mac   How to convert MTS file on a Mac Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:51 am

I know the software you have shared, it is so useful, by the way, I can recommend you another wonderful software---TS Converter, it can help you onvert TS file to AVI, MPG, WMV etc.
Back to top Go down
aineykirsten

PostSubject: DVD Ripper for Mac   How to convert MTS file on a Mac Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:38 am

If you want to rip your DVD files to other video and audio files for you to view on different devices, I think you can use a DVD Ripper for Mac software, so you can easily enjoy your DVDs on Mac. DVD Ripper for Mac is an all-in-one Mac DVD Ripper software program. This DVD Ripper Mac OS X is an excellent tool for Mac users to rip DVD to various video formats (MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, 3GP, MPG, etc) and audio formats (MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc.) for playback on iPod serices, iPhone, iPhone 3G, Sony PSP, PS3, YouTube (web), iRiver PMP, Archos and suchlike PMPs. It is everything you need to put your DVD movies on your mobile devices.
Back to top Go down
grman

PostSubject: reply   How to convert MTS file on a Mac Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Why are android users so desperate to sell their phones to everyone?. On Opie&Antony yesterday someone even rang in to tell them "on an android phone you can block contacts" ; are you so desperately insecure in your choice that you have to preach to others ? I've always found that when people try to convince others of their beliefs it's because they're really trying to convince themselves.hopefull AVI to VOB converter can solve itTech device life cycle variations in maturity and retirement is not fragmentation…it's not the same thing as the latest models of X number of devices all theoretically having the same OS, but in reality not being the same due to considerable variation in hardware design and actual OS implementation. No one expects current and future versions of the Android OS to support EVERY ancient generation of Android device. Developers in both OS camps will also progress forward and cease support of older gen devices, or at least not update previous generations of their apps.
Back to top Go down
brockjoy

PostSubject: Re: How to convert MTS file on a Mac   How to convert MTS file on a Mac Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:46 pm

a very god tool, you can have a try.
Back to top Go down
brockjoy

PostSubject: Re: How to convert MTS file on a Mac   How to convert MTS file on a Mac Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:08 pm

How wonderful is it. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
fayeayh

PostSubject: Re: How to convert MTS file on a Mac   How to convert MTS file on a Mac Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:19 pm

I considered your advice and download it for a try. I found it is wonderful. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
fayeayh

PostSubject: Re: How to convert MTS file on a Mac   How to convert MTS file on a Mac Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:22 pm

I considered your advice and download it for a try. I found it is wonderful. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
john810

PostSubject: Re: How to convert MTS file on a Mac   How to convert MTS file on a Mac Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:47 am

PDF Converter for Mac,
Mac OS Edit PDF,
Convert Scanned PDF Mac,
Convert Encrypted PDF Mac,
Convert PDF to Word Mac,
Convert PDF to HTML Mac,
Convert PDF to Excel Mac,
Convert PDF to Text Mac,
Convert PDF to ePub Mac,
Convert PDF to Image Mac,
Convert PDF to JPG Mac,
Convert PDF to BMP Mac,
Convert PDF to PowerPoint Mac,
PDF eBook Converter

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to convert MTS file on a Mac   How to convert MTS file on a Mac Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1