Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to convert Blu-ray

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
honeyalden

How to convert Blu-ray Empty
PostSubject: How to convert Blu-ray   How to convert Blu-ray Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:13 am

Q: What is Blu-ray Disc?
A: Blu-ray Disc (official abbreviation BD) is an optical disc storage medium designed to supersede the DVD format.—from Wikipedia.

Q: I wanna to exact music from Blu-ray Disc to iPad MP3, do you have the best suggest.
A: I have used almost all kinds of Blu-ray converter. One Blu-ray Converter impressed me the most—Blu-ray Converter

Q: What is the key function of Tipard Blu-ray Converter?
A: Convert Blu-ray DVD movie to so many popular outputs formats
Video: AVI, ASF, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MKV, MOV, FLV, SWF, RM, 3GP, etc.
Audio: AAC, AC3, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, M4A, RA, Aiff, and AU.

Q: Dose this best Blu-ray Converter support preview?
A: Yes. This Blu-ray Converter allows you to preview movie with powerful built-in player.

Q: What will I see after free download this Blu-ray Converter?
A: You’ll see this interface like this:

How to convert Blu-ray Screenshot

Q: How should I use this Blu-ray Converter?
A: Step 1: Load Blu-ray disc/DVDs/videos
Click “Load Blu-ray” “Load DVD” or “Add Video” to import Blu-ray DVD movies, standard DVDs and video Files can be added as well.

Step 2: Set Output format and destination.
For example, click on “Profile” bar to choose the output format as MP3-MPEG-Layer-3 Audio (*.MP3)
Click “Browse” button to choose the place of your output formats.

How to convert Blu-ray Add-file-mp3

Step 3: Click “Convert” button to begin the Blu-ray movie conversion. And the conversion progress is super fast and the output is high-quality.

Q: Yes. That’s really easy to handle! Thanks to your advice!
A: You are welcome. If you are interested in this Blu-ray Converter and want to learn more information, you can search this best Blu-ray Converter.
Back to top Go down
grman

How to convert Blu-ray Empty
PostSubject: reply   How to convert Blu-ray Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:45 pm

I'm sticking with my AT&T iPhone 4. For one thing, I'm in a contract. For another, Verizon has NO coverage where I live for college. Seriously. If you go to their site and enter my zip code, the site actually says "We do not offer service in your area." Everyone that has Verizon in my town roams on Bluegrass Cellular, since they own the spectrum there that Verizon would need. And roamers get no 3G and VERY spotty data service.hopefull avi to ipad converter can solve itRegarding iTunes: I just don't get all the hate. I've been using iTunes on Windows since I got my very first iPod back in 2004, and generally speaking, I have never had any major issues with it. Over the years, I've used iTunes on multiple PCs/configurations ranging from a single-core Pentium running Windows XP to a Core2 Quad with Windows 7 64-bit, and generally speaking, it's always worked fine for me. I've used iTunes to manage a variety of Apple devices, including a couple of iPods, three different iPhones, and now an AppleTV (for streaming via Home Sharing). I have a decent-sized collection of content in iTunes, a total of about 90GB of audio, video, audiobooks, and apps. I also use iTunes to subscribe and sync a few dozen different podcasts. Again, for me, it has pretty much always worked as advertised. I've had the application freeze or crash on occasion, but I would characterize those incidents as relatively rare. Performance-wise, sure, it could be a bit snappier, particularly when first browsing to the iTunes store, and I also wish that syncing my iDevices was faster [or better yet, not necessary at all
Back to top Go down

How to convert Blu-ray
Page 1 of 1