Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How effectively and smoothly to rip DVD mainstream videos

Go down 
+2
besthd2010
beldonmerry
6 posters
AuthorMessage
beldonmerry

How effectively and smoothly to rip DVD mainstream videos Empty
PostSubject: How to convert MTS files on Mac OX S   How effectively and smoothly to rip DVD mainstream videos Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:57 am

Want to convert your MTS files on Mac? If you want to view the HD MTS files on different devices, I think Mac MTS Converter will help you to convert your MTS files to HD and SD video files for you to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
besthd2010

PostSubject: Blu-ray Ripper for Mac   How effectively and smoothly to rip DVD mainstream videos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:26 am

Excellent post,thanks for sharing.

Blu-ray Ripper for Mac - can rip Blu-ray movie and DVD movie from disc

How to use Blu-ray Ripper for Mac?

How to Rip Blu-ray for Mac?
Back to top Go down
aineykirsten

PostSubject: how to enjoy your apple tools   How effectively and smoothly to rip DVD mainstream videos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:36 am

For many Apple users, to have a multi-performance support tool is a great thing. But even if you have all the iPad, iPhone, iPhone Touch of multi-tools, you will certainly encounter a lot of trouble.
Back to top Go down
bobalex

PostSubject: Re: How effectively and smoothly to rip DVD mainstream videos   How effectively and smoothly to rip DVD mainstream videos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:04 am

This TS File Converter can convert the video files in video TS folder with perfect quality and fast conversion speed.
Back to top Go down
aineykirsten

PostSubject: Re: How effectively and smoothly to rip DVD mainstream videos   How effectively and smoothly to rip DVD mainstream videos Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:20 am

I will tell you the fantastic software---iPad Transfer, it can help you manage your iPad and PC.
Back to top Go down
aineykirsten

PostSubject: Re: How effectively and smoothly to rip DVD mainstream videos   How effectively and smoothly to rip DVD mainstream videos Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:04 pm

The software is so cool, thank you for your faboulous tool.
Back to top Go down
aineykirsten

PostSubject: How to convert video to iPad   How effectively and smoothly to rip DVD mainstream videos Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:11 am

iPad Video Converter is a cool iPad Converter software for you to convert your video files to iPad format for you to engoy it on your iPad.
Back to top Go down
bobalex

PostSubject: Re: How effectively and smoothly to rip DVD mainstream videos   How effectively and smoothly to rip DVD mainstream videos Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:56 am

I know the software you have shared, it is so useful, by the way, I can recommend you another wonderful software---TS Converter, it can help you onvert TS file to AVI, MPG, WMV etc.
Back to top Go down
bodwengreen

PostSubject: Re: How effectively and smoothly to rip DVD mainstream videos   How effectively and smoothly to rip DVD mainstream videos Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:20 am

It is so cool for iPad fans, as long as you have the iPad Transfer, you can transfer videos, audios and images from PC to iPad and copy iPad videos, audios and photos to PC hard driver as backup.
Back to top Go down
aineykirsten

PostSubject: Mac DVD Ripper   How effectively and smoothly to rip DVD mainstream videos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:26 am

Mac DVD Ripper is a profesional DVD Ripper software, this tool is designed only for Mac OS X users,This Ripper for Mac is a great DVD ripper and DVD decoder for Mac OS users who want to rip their DVD to almost all regular video and audio formats (AVI, MPEG, MOV, MP4, 3GP, FLV, H264, M4V, MP3, WAV etc) for most popular mobile devices including iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Creative Zen, and other MP4 and MP3 players.

How effectively and smoothly to rip DVD mainstream videos Dvd-ripper-for-mac

As the best DVD Ripper for Mac OS software which provides you a series of powerful and easy to use movie edit functions such as video trimming, video cropping, video effect adjustment and video file merging, etc.
Back to top Go down
grman

PostSubject: reply   How effectively and smoothly to rip DVD mainstream videos Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Its no secret that Steve Jobs didn't want any physical buttons on the original iPhone. So that new iDevices not having a home button is not far fetched. I truly believe ANYONE getting a Verizon CDMA iPhone will be disappointed in there data speeds. If you think dropped calls is a problem (and I believe that is a crock of you know what) wait from going from 5 mbps(AT&T) to 800 kbps(Verizon) that will be a huge shock and I sit and laugh. Can you hear me now oh wait you can't your on the webhopefull restore iPhone from backup can solve itPersonally, I dont own an iPhone. No. But my husband does, so if you think I come here knowing nothing about this device, youre wrong. Its really sad that people cannot stand to have their views and other personal choices challenged. Getting challenged is healthy. I have mine challenged all the time. Does that change my mind? No. But it gives me more reason to find within myself WHY I made these choices, no matter how big or small the choice was. The subject we are talking here is not whether abortion should be legal or not, or whether Obama is a good president or not, its simply Android vs iPhone. Why do people continue to say that Android is behind, when the iPhone and iOS was created before it? Obviously, Android would not be thriving if it was not comparable to the iPhone. And with Androids rising numbers, it seems to me that Android is speaking for its self. Whether you decide to listen or not…we'll thats your choice if you cant open your eyes to what is happening. anyways, as to your stab saying I have a "damaged" ego…no, I dont. Not really. Yes I LOVE to poke fun at people, and shine light on their obviously flawed argument, but really, thats the BEAUTY of the internet. I dont NEED to be a Jobite to have access to this site. You dont NEED to be technologically advanced to access Android Central.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How effectively and smoothly to rip DVD mainstream videos   How effectively and smoothly to rip DVD mainstream videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How effectively and smoothly to rip DVD mainstream videos
Page 1 of 1