Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Rip Blu-ray Movies to MP4/FLV/AVI format?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grman

How to Rip Blu-ray Movies to MP4/FLV/AVI format? Empty
PostSubject: reply   How to Rip Blu-ray Movies to MP4/FLV/AVI format? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:05 pm

THEY ARE HORRIBLE! I lose 1-2 bars of service EVERYWHERE with the Vapor case on. And they want $150 for the new one??!?!?!?! Craziness. Although I wish I did come up with the idea and manufactured them, because they are killin it! Speaking of that, anyone want to buy my Vapor4 case? I media blasted it to give it a raw metal look.hopefull backup iPod to computer can solve itI want a notch smaller version of iPhone, like a BB Bold form factor. Fits perfectly in palm and so pocketable. Yes, it defeats the advantage of perfect rendering of web site etc, but I can sacrifice the screen real estate a bit in order for a more compact size. To compensate for battery size, add some thickness. IP4 is too thin with too many hard edges, making it rather uncomfy to hod in palm. Take the last row of icons on home screen and you get a perfect size.
Back to top Go down

How to Rip Blu-ray Movies to MP4/FLV/AVI format?
Page 1 of 1