Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to rip DVD to MP3, AMR, M4A, WMA format?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grman

How to rip DVD to MP3, AMR, M4A, WMA format? Empty
PostSubject: reply   How to rip DVD to MP3, AMR, M4A, WMA format? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:20 pm

The iPhone still hasn't been surpassed! I'll give you any 2 Android phones against the sales if the one iPhone! You'd still suck ACRONYM title=ass>***/ACRONYM>! There is no iPhone competitor! Android added to 467754 different 5 cent phones by 456765 carrirers is not the same as a phone vs phone comparison! Now… Pick one Android phone and show me numbers that say that it beat the iPhone in sales! I challenge u and all the people who make stupid statements about Android vs iPhone! Pick one phone and do your comparison! Would you put Micheal Jordan against the Lakers or against Kobe? Would you say that Ford outsells the 2011 Porsche Turbo or Ford oustells Porsche? Let's be real the entire argument of Android vs iPhone is a ACRONYM title=Bitches>*******/ACRONYM> Way Out! I'll even give you an unreleased Android like the Incredible 2 or the Bionic! Start counting on the day it drops and I won't even laugh when you lose!hopefull m4v to mpeg can solve itWell, as far as gaming apps go that need accurate/precise input from the user to accomplish something, the iOS devices won't win. You need a button control akin to the Playstation Phone, and based on Apples design choices, they don't like buttons on their devices.
Back to top Go down

How to rip DVD to MP3, AMR, M4A, WMA format?
Page 1 of 1