Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to transfer ipad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jillamber22

How to transfer ipad Empty
PostSubject: How to transfer ipad   How to transfer ipad Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:05 am

Now iPad has spread to people's lives,but also produced along with increasing demand.For example,How to transfer ipad.Have you ever been tired of any transfer with no other choice but iTunes? iPad Transfer Pro helps you out. iPad Transfer can help you to transfer videos, audios and pictures of any format to iPad compatible format and also can help you to back up files of videos, audios and pictures from iPad to PC.
Through Tipard iPad Transfer Pro, we see how to transfer Music between iPad and PC.

Transfer music from PC to iPad

Step 1 Free download Tipard iPad Transfer Pro, and install.

Step 2 Connection

After install this ipad transfer, run it. Then you can see an interface like this.

How to transfer ipad Interface

Then you can have your iPad to PC connected.

Step 3 Choose and Import

1. Click "File" to choose the music files from computer.

2. Click the First illustration button How to transfer ipad Pc-to-ipad, and on the shortcut menu select the target folder. Finally, click "OK".

Transfer music from iPad to PC

After Download and Connection, you will Click "File" to choose the music files from computer.

How to transfer ipad Click-music

And then Click the First illustration button How to transfer ipad Ipad-to-pc, and on the shortcut menu select the target folder. Finally, click "OK".
Back to top Go down
grman

How to transfer ipad Empty
PostSubject: reply   How to transfer ipad Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:44 pm

Exactly. This is people crowdsourcing themselves dumber. If the 2 or 3 hour queue looks longer than anticipated supply at my local Apple Store then I’m going to go home and play computer games and play with my iPad 1 until the online order arrives.hopefull convert avi to dvd can solve itI'm sticking with my AT&T iPhone 4. For one thing, I'm in a contract. For another, Verizon has NO coverage where I live for college. Seriously. If you go to their site and enter my zip code, the site actually says "We do not offer service in your area." Everyone that has Verizon in my town roams on Bluegrass Cellular, since they own the spectrum there that Verizon would need. And roamers get no 3G and VERY spotty data service.
Back to top Go down

How to transfer ipad
Page 1 of 1