Computers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kompjuteri i sve o njima, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best iPad managing tool for you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grman

Best iPad managing tool for you Empty
PostSubject: reply   Best iPad managing tool for you Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:46 pm

Best tip yet! Definetly going to use this for some of the backups of older devices!Is it alright to delete ALL of them then plug in my iPhone to re backup the latest?if these are "slightly modifications" than i'm totally in for iPhone 5… can't wait.hopefull convert dvd to mp4 can solve itYep we had the same issue in the Irish store. Constant error messages. Also it looked like the store started selling iPads at about 12:50GMT. Eventually got an order through using 1-Click, but I did not get an email confirmation. Got the order confirmed this morning from the Apple Helpline so thats good but 2-3 weeks to fulfill the order? Bummer! Might just have to queue at a retailer today but I suspect stock is very limited as we don't have an official Apple Store in Ireland yet.
Back to top Go down

Best iPad managing tool for you
Page 1 of 1